Story Time

Author note: I hope you guys forgot about both the teaser's like I asked you to. If not, please, delete them from your mind.

Taehyung's POV:

Opening the door, all that came out of my mouth was,  "Hyung?!"

Jimin grinned as he then proceeded to ask me,  "When did you start calling me Hyung?"  his eyebrows perked up.

"uh.. Now?" I said hesitantly.

"Did you come alone?" I asked him,  curious.

"Nope." He said as he moved aside, Jungkook standing behind him waving at me.

"Well.. Come inside" I said grinning widely, this sure is gonna be a hell of a night.

Both of them entered my house and plopped themselves on my sofa.

"So.. Any reason as to why you guys are here now at my house at THIS time of the night?" I asked curiously.

"Well.. That's one hell of a story.. " Jungkook said scratching his head.

"OK.. Brief it out for me" I shrugged.

Jungkook took a long breath before saying,  "I was coming to meet you till I was beat up and Jimin Hyung took me to the Hospital, but I'm fine now and we decided to come here after that."

"Whoa, slow down and tell me everything..who beat you up and how did Jimin find you?"

Both Jimin and Jungkook sighed and patted the seat next to them, motioning me to sit down.

As I sat down,  Jungkook proceeded to explain what had happened.

After an hour of story-telling, I had finally understood what had happened.

"So.. You don't know who beat you up or why they did it..?"

Jungkook nodded in return. 

"Sounds weird.. And why would they take his diary from you? I don't think a theif would steal a book over your wallet?"

"I agree" said Jimin while munching on chips.

"So.. What do we do about this?"  Jungkook said.

"Wait here" I said,  as I ran up to my room to get his diary so we could read it.

Running back down the stairs, I went up to Jimin and Jungkook and we started to read the diary together.

Half way as we were reading the diary, Jimin had spoken up.

"Guys.. This is kinda weird but.. Have you seen his handwriting changed?"

"What?" Jungkook said.

I started to flip the pages so I could compare the handwriting.

"You're right.. "  I said as I looked at the huge difference between the calligraphy.

The first few pages were written soo beautifully, you would think it was written by a calligrapher, but after a few more entries, it was written the exact opposite.

One couldn't believe that it is the calligraphy of the same person.

"What if his handwriting changed after a while.. I mean he did mention that he was depressed A LOT in the diary.. So it could be because of that?"

"You have a point.. "  Jimin says.

"Nope.. That's not it.. Look here.. On the entry he wrote on 4th June 2014, his handwriting changed midway...and if we look at all the previous entries you notice that he signs below after the entry.. From 4th June, there isn't a sign anywhere. "

Jimin and Jungkook hastily pulled the book from my hands and started to compare the pages.

Jimin slowly looked up towards me.. "You're right.... "

Jungkook gulped and nodded in response.

"From since when did you become a detective tae?"   Jimin inquired.

"I don't know" I shrugged.

"Wait.. What do you mean to say after all of this?" Jungkook said.

"Hmm.. He's right.. What now?" Jimin said with his lips pursed together.

"Guys... Connect the dots, the handwriting changing in the entries.. The missing signature.. Jungkook getting beat up.. Unknown people stealing his diary, it all fits in together."  I said.

"How?  Maybe he just didn't want to sign in his diary anymore.. And his handwriting might have changed because of depression or something, I mean it says so in the diary! " Jimin exclaimed, throwing his hands up.

"Then explain people stealing his diary from Jungkook?" I asked.

"I don't know OK!"  Jimin said frustrated.

"But Taehyung...what are you trying to say?" Jungkook said standing up.

"I'm just saying.. Are we sure..his death was suicide..?"  I said.

"Then where's the evidence tae!  We have too little evidence to say he was murdered. Do you think missing signatures, a change in handwriting and a thief incident is enough to go marching to court saying he was murdered?"

I put my head down in defeat. "You're right.. "

"If we had more evidence it would be believable."  Jungkook said.

And at that moment, an idea struck me.

"Get your coats guys.. We have some work to do."   I said as both Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other in confusion.