Dorm

Jungkook's POV:

It was like any other night, we were doing push ups while the General was going around making sure we weren't taking any shortcuts and running off early to bed.

After I was done, I left the area and made way to my room. Entering the room, the first thing I saw was the huge clock hung on the wall.

9:30PM, it showed.

I decided to have dinner and call it a night for today. I had 3 weeks left and I could walk out of here and get a job as an office employee or I could continue to stay here and serve my country.

After debating over staying or not, I decided that I would leave the military and search for a job as an office employee after these 3 weeks.

Sure I loved serving my country and I was passionate about it, but I wanted to settle down and maybe lead a normal life later on.

Changing into sweatpants and a white t-shirt, I put my phone and my keys in my pocket as I headed out to eat in a restaurant.

I could eat here in the canteen, but it's been long since I've eaten anywhere else. So I wanted to go out for a change.

As I walked down the busy streets, I wondered what Taehyung hyung would be doing right now. I wanted to call him for dinner but decided that he might be busy with his job and I could call him any time later in the future.

Getting in the restaurant, I sat down and ordered lamb skewers.

Ahh this is where me and Yoongi hyung used to eat back in the days. I wonder how he is now...

Soon enough, my order arrived and I ate to my heart's content.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I wandered the street for some more time and observed the surroundings, as I walked for a longer time I realised that our dorm was situated somewhere here.

Walking farther, I found myself standing infront of the house that sheltered me during my oh-so-glorious idol life.

I slowly pushed the door open to discover that it was unlocked. It didn't really come as much of a surprise to me since the last time it was used was years ago.

As I walked through the empty and dusty house, nostalgia hit me hard. Recalling every incident that ever took place in the dorm.

From since when we were trainees to our debut and us winning a billboard music award.

Everything thing took place here.

The first time we bonded, became close, the time when we all gathered and cried while sharing our worries.

It was a place for us to be ourselves.

My eyes teared up as I continued to walk around the house. Images of us flashing before my eyes, I remembered everything as though it took place just yesterday.

I continued to roam the house and look into each of the members rooms. Entering my room, i sat down on the bed as I ran my hand over the dusty bedspread.

Standing up, I went up to my desk and opened the drawers only to find a few books in there. A few of them, anime and manga, the rest were my college books. Picking them up and blowing off the dust settled on it, I opened it and started to read them.

I recollected the time I used to read these with hyung and how we used to wait impatiently to go to the store to buy the next book and continue reading it right after I came back from College.

I placed the books back inside and opened the draw underneath it and found one book inside it. I was quite puzzled, because I never remember using a book like that, neither did someone gift it to me.

I opened it.

This book belongs to xxxx xxxxxx.

It belonged to hyung..? Then what is it doing here? Didn't his family come and take away all his belongings from here.

I opened it up and realised it was his diary.

I continued turning the pages of it and slowly fell a letter from it.

It was to me. Hyung wrote the letter to me.

10th January 2017.
Dear Jungkookie,
Ahh our golden maknae. Take care of yourself, have fun and stay in touch with the others ok? Love you!
Love,
Xxx

What...?

I didn't understand anything. It made no sense to me at all. Why would hyung tell me that?

That's when I read the date above, 10th January 2017. That's one week before hyung commited suicide!

Did he want me to find this letter? Did he deliberately place his diary here in my draw so I could find it?

But how could he guess that I will come to our dorm? Did he expect I would have found it earlier?

It didn't make much sense to me. To be honest, it didn't make sense at all.

But if he kept his diary in my draw and wrote a letter to me a week before he died, I'm guessing he wants me to read this.

Taehyung hyung!

That's right..I should tell hyung. We can read it together and figure out something.

I immediately called up hyung and told him what I had find.

"What?" Was the last thing hyung said before the line got cut.

I'm coming hyung...wait a minute.

I started to run to taehyung's house, with the diary in my hand.

I continued to run untill I felt a sudden pang at my head.

I touched my head and saw blood, immediately turning around, ready to show these people who hit me their place.

After a few minutes, a few people in masks came out and started to hit me with metal rods.

I fought back, hitting them hard, punching them. I was able to take down three of them, but there were four left and i was not a match for them.

Targeting sensitive areas, they hit my knees, my head and my back as well as my neck.

After a while, I fell down. I had lost too much blood by then and had no more stamina.

Laying on the ground helplessly, I just watched as the ran away from me.

My eyes following their shadows untill they disappeared, and all I could see was darkness in the night.

Author note!

Woohoo new chapter! Sorry it was late...I'm currently very busy with a bunch of school work right now, but I'll do my best to update frequently. This is honestly a filler chapter guys...sorry