Jonghyun.

So.. Recently I discovered about Jonghyun's  passing and I am devastated  to find out about it.  Jonghyun  was an extremely talented, lovely,  beautiful, kind hearted, caring and amazing person.  He played a major role in all of our lives, making us smile with his funny and cute gestures, inspiring all of us with his hard work and dedication, music.  I was heartbroken when I found out about this.  I felt like a part of me had died inside... I felt empty..

R.I.P Jonghyun, we will miss you and pray for you.  We hope you attain peace.

I'm devastated because NO ONE should feel the need to end their own life.

So if any of you,  feel sad or depressed or have dark thoughts.. Please talk to someone.. Tell someone.

But don't take matters into your own hands. Please.

If you feel like you have no one to talk to,  remember that my inbox is always open.

Please.. Don't self harm.

Your life is beautiful.. There is so much yet to be done.

Suicide is not a small matter. So if you know someone who might be suicidal or if you are suicidal.. Please talk it out.. Don't bury your emotions within yourself.

Speak out. Tell someone.  You are much more valuable than you think you are.

And if you know someone like that.. Talk to them..try to make them feel better..make sure they release all the emotions they have.

No one deserves to suffer like that.

Your life is precious, it's valuable.
It's a gift,  don't waste it.