Chapter 2: Home Alone..With Him..

After the impromptu welcome home celebration that night I was exhausted and slept the day away. It was now 2pm and I awoke to an eerily quiet house, my plans of cooking breakfast for everyone now a distant, ruined memory. The one bright spot..for now..being my mom was home. Rushing about the house getting a bag packed.

My mom:

"MOMMY!!" I yelled hugging her tightly

"MOMMY!!" I yelled hugging her tightly. "Oh my goodness!! Baby I had no idea you were home!! Oh shoot, I wish you would have called I would have changed my trip. I am going to Florida on business." She said while pouting. "Mom its fine, I wanted it to be a surprise. What happened to everyone??" I was looking through the fridge trying to decide what to cook for lunch. " They all left a few hours ago. Gabe is at Ti's house, Algernod is at work. CRAP!! You can't stay here alone. I will call Dreux." "NO!!" I screamed louder than I expected, but she was already rushing up the steps. "I don't want to be stuck here with him...."

                20 minutes later he was walking through the door, I heard it open and shut as I was washing the pans needed to make my lunch. *Thinking: Great he even has key to my house and I don't.* As if reading my thoughts my mom appears, bags in hand and places a key on the counter for me. "Let me take those bags to the car Momma Joy" Dreux says while retrieving my mom's things and heading outside. She walks over, grabs me in a bear hug and kisses my forehead "I've missed you lovebug. I'm so glad you are home early. I'm just sorry I have to rush out the door." She tucks a strand of hair behind my ear and cups my face. Kissing my face again and squeezing me tighter before releasing me from her very much missed embraced. "It's okay momma, I did arrive unexpectedly. I will see you when you get home." She drops some cash on the counter for groceries and heads out the door. Dreux, being the gentleman he is, opens her door, helps her inside & closes it before waving goodbye to her. He proceeds back through the front door, locks it and joins me in the kitchen.

                  "I'm not a baby, I can stay here alone ya know. You can go back to your gold digging hoe you call a girlfriend." The words slip out in anger and frustration before I realize what I'm saying. He walks up behind me, spins me around to face him and I can tell he is pissed. "How many times do I have to fucking tell you not to talk about her like that!! She is my fucking girlfriend, has been for 3 years why must you be so fucking childish about it??" I'm PISSED now, literally fuming. "CHILDISH?? YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO CALL ME CHILDISH WHEN THE BITCH YOU CALL YOUR FUCKING GIRLFRIEND HAS FUCKED HALF OF THE BAY?? ANDDDD THEIR DADDIES!! YOU LUCKY I HAVEN'T SEEN THAT HOEING ASS BITCH, I OWE HER AN ASS WHOOPING FOR THAT DISRESPECTFUL ASS DICK HOLDER OF A MOUTH SHE HAS!!!!" I can see the anger on his face now..it's unmistakeable for just a minute..but it quickly turns to recognition and finally to something I haven't seen before-lust.

                 His hands are in my hair, my legs wrapped around his waist, his tongue down my throat and his hands....FUCK his hands!!..are traveling to places on my body they have never been before. Im sitting on the counter now, his mouth moved to my neck releasing this uncontrollable moan from my lips. I. AM. SOAKING. WET. Now, I can feel it on my thighs. He spreads my legs and his head dips down between them. He is about to enjoy his meal-When I am snapped back to reality by the anger in his voice. "No one asked for your fucking opinion Illianà!!" Oh shit..he is PISSED..he never calls me by my first name....