Chapter 8: The Ex

I don't even know how I wound up here.. it was a reflex..I was siting in his driveway. By some twist of fate, he walks out his house at the exact moment I'm about to pull off. "Mii?? What are you doing here?? When did you get back??" I hesitate he reaches for my door handle, its locked. He looks at me his eyes pleading for me to open the door. "Illianà, please open the door..I just want to talk to you.." He looks hurt as he says this..I hesitate again, unsure if I should stay or if I should drive off. *How did I even end up here after everything that happened. He left me. He broke up with me. Why is he still the person I run to when I am upset?? Why do his eyes still have the ability to look at my soul. God I wish I hated him. I wish I just walk away..

               I unlock the door reluctantly. He opens my door & helps me out the car. Thats when I lose it and start crying. He holds me, stroking my hair and saying sweet nothings in my ear. He picks me up and carries me up to his room. He holds me while I cry my hear out. I am devastated..I love Dreux..I always have. He is who I wanted ever since that summer 4 years ago when I finally noticed he was FINE, when I finally realized how I felt about him..but I was 14 & he was 16..he wasn't even thinking about me like that. I cried about all of it and Jay let me. He let me use his shoulder to cry on & he held me saying all the right things and stroking my hair. I fell asleep in his arms, he laid me on his bed and continued holding me even as he slept.

                The next morning I awoke with my head on Jay's chest. He was already awake and looking at me. "Hey Mii..how are you feeling??" He asked while rubbing my cheek. "I feel much better now actually. Thank you for this, you didn't have to." I sat up. "I will always be here for you when you need me to be, ALWAYS." I smile weakly and get out his bed. "Don't go Mii..we need to talk.." I turned around to face him and sat on the edge the bed. "I never meant to hurt you Mii. I really didn't..it just made more sense, you were going to New York & I stayed here. It was never to hurt you..it was to set you free.." I have been looking at him, I can always tell when he is lying and he wasn't. "Set me free?? You broke up with me. You dated April. You know how evil that bitch is. You didn't even waste any time getting over me. You hopped right on to the next chick, that bitch April." His face fell. "....You knew??...." "OF COURSE I KNEW YOU JACKASS!! YOU DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO HIDE THE SHIT!! Posting picture with the bitch, @-in her!!" Im pissed now. I get up and head out the door and down the stairs.

                He chases after me. Pulls me back by my waist thinking *Damn she got thick as fuck!!* "Mii stop!! You ain't leaving until I'm done explaining!!" He picks me up and slings me over his shoulder and carries me into the kitchen. He sits me on the island in his kitchen. "She didn't mean shit. I was fucking her-thats it. We fucked. Yea I posted her..but that was purely out of spite..you just left and didn't say anything else to me!! I know thats no excuse..I know.  But she literally meant nothing to me. I love you Mii. I always have..you must still feel something for me, otherwise you wouldn't have showed up here instead of at whoever it was that hurt you house." *He has a point on that last part.* "You broke up with me remember. YOU did it to yourself. Whatever spite you had towards me was of your own doing. Don't blame me for your bullshit." He was shocked. "I dont blame you, its my fault we ended. Its my fault, I never should have let you go in the first place. I want you back Mii."

            I am shocked by his last statement. I just stare at him. I can't even comprehend his words right now. I need to leave. I have to go. I wiggle my way off the counter and head to the door, fast..but as usual he catches me, again by my waist. This time he spins me around to face him while simultaneously backing me against a wall. *Damn him and his long ass legs. Fucking tall ass bastard.* the moment my back hits the wall he lifts up my legs and wraps them around his waist in the same second. I hate to admit it but it catches me by surprise and a slight moan escapes my lips because I can feel him pressed right up against my clit. He smirks. *SHIT!! He heard it. Oh fuck..* In the next second his lips are pressed against mine, his hands palming my ass. *Damn I forgot how good he kisses & fuck he got buff. Oh no what is he doing now..* His lips have moved down to my neck and again moans escape my lips. *SHIT!!..*

                 He has started climbing up the stairs. Not removing his lips from my neck for even a second & DAMN it felt good. Im laid on his bed now, he is on top still kissing and sucking on my neck. He already removed my shorts and panties. *WHEN THE FUCK DID THAT HAPPEN!!* "JAY!! I am not sleeping with you!!" I manage to get those words out louder than I expected. He chuckles. "I respect you and your decision..but you got me fucked up if you think I'm not tasting you right now." He says this while simultaneously moving his head between my thighs, when he says the last word his tongue is already on my clit. "OH FUCK...." *OMG it's been so long!! DAMN I forgot how good he is at this. OH SHIT..* I'm moaning now..loud. He remembers exactly what to do and I can already feel my orgasm building..I am cumming & he doesn't stop..he never stops at just one....