Hanging Out pt.2

-You-

While you guys were eating,you couldn't help but look at how namjoon was eating his food. You stop eating for a moment,just watching him eat.

He notice you staring and gives you a wink,you turn your attention back to your food,a faint blush appearing on your cheek.

You then continue eating your food,you didn't notice that your cheek got a bit of the food. Namjoon noticed it and stopped eating.

"(Y/N),you got something on your cheek..." He said.

Before you could even reply,he leans foward,taking you by suprise when he wipes off the food from your cheek using his index finger. You noticed how close his face was to yours and your heart starts to beat faster.

He leaned back,licking the food off from his index finger. You stare at him in shock.

"Sorry,just wanna taste your food for a little bit there." He said,smirking at you.

"I-it's fine but t-thanks.." you stuttered. You didn't really know what to say but those as you felt your face grew hot.

"Your welcome." He said before he continues eating like nothing happened.

You also continue eating but you just can't stop thinking about how his face was so close to yours that it almost looks like he wanted to kiss you at the very moment.

You just can't take it any longer so you excuse yourself to go to the restroom for a while. Once you were there,you looked at yourself in the mirror.

Your face was red as a tomato and you tried to control your blush by splashing some water onto your face. Luckily you brought some tissue with you incase if you need it for something.

You went to grab it from your pocket when you noticed someone on the doorway. You ignored it and fish out your tissue to wipe your wet face.

You didn't notice that person making her way towards you as you were busy wiping your face. Once you finish wiping your face,a familiar voice called out to you.

"(Y/N)~" Surin announced her arrival by saying your name.

"What do you want this time?" You asked without looking at her,throwing the tissue to a nearby trash can.

"Oh,you know what I want (Y/N)."

"No I don't so just cut to the chase."
You turn around to face her.

She had a big grin plastered to her face.

I think she saw what just happen between me and namjoon*groans internally*I just have to face her teasing for now.

"Aha~I saw that little scene that you guys did,it was soooo cute! I'm totally shipping you with him~"

"Well atleast I did see you with hoseok eating happily together,it looks like you guys are having so much fun~"

"Well I saw you and--" you cut her off by puting your hand to her mouth.

"Let's not talk here,we don't wanna make them wait for us. After all,they are the ones who paid for our food so we might as well go back and finish it."

She nodded. You remove your hand from her mouth,mentioning her to follow you out of the bathroom. You and Surin made your way back to the table,finishing your half eaten food.

The others have finished their food already and is waiting for you and surin to finish your food. You felt a pair of eyes watching you as you were finishing your food. You then looked up and your (E/C) eyes met Yoongi's eyes.

Yoongi was staring at you,not saying a word. Once you met his eyes,he then looks away from you. You then looked at Surin's place to find her drinking her tea.

You quickly but carefully drink your (any type of drink)down. After you and Surin have finished drinking,the others got up from their seat and started to exit the cafe except for Namjoon. Namjoon made his way towards the cashier and started paying for the food.

You and Surin followed the others out,waiting for Namjoon to finish paying for the food. You dozed off for a bit before hearing the door of the cafe open.

You look and spotted Hoseok going inside the cafe,probably grabbing something that he left inside or not going to the restroom. You felt rather bored as you looked around.

You watched as Surin and Yoongi were talking to each other. It was kinda suprising to see them talking to each other since they never talk,well infront of you that is.

You look at Jin who was reading a book as you decided to approach him. You look at what he is reading from over his shoulder.

"You cook?" You asked,suprised. Jin turn his attention from his cook book then towards you with a nod,smiling.

"Yeah,I'm basically the chef inside the building..I felt like a mother,taking care of these boys." He sighs out loud as you giggled.

"So you actually cook for them?"

"Mhm,whenever I got some free time they would always ask me to cook something for them to eat." Jin replied,closing his cook book.

"I wanna try your cooking now to be honest." You said causing him to chuckle.

"Sure but you have to help me with it before you can taste it." He said. You nod your head.

"Okay,when are we gonna start cooking?"

"Whenever your free."

"Alright,so it's a deal then." You smirked. Jin smirked too and nodded.

You then watch from the corner of your eyes Namjoon getting out of the cafe and walking towards you. Namjoon then stopped infront of the both of you.

"We kinda need to wait for a little while more since Hoseok said to me he's gonna use the restroom." Namjoon said.

You,Jin,Surin,Yoongi and Namjoon all waited for Hoseok infront of the cafe. Once Hoseok was finish doing his business inside the restroom,we all started walking back towards the building.

You walked beside Jin and Surin walked beside Hoseok. You were discussing on what to cook with jin as Surin and Hoseok was talking about some stuff.

Namjoon and Yoongi was a little far behind from you guys. You didn't notice how Namjoon was looking at you,smiling like an idiot.

"Hey Namjoon," Yoongi said beside Namjoon,causing his attention to turn towards Yoongi.

"Yeah? What is it?" Namjoon asked. He noticed Yoongi slowing down before coming to a stop. Namjoon stopped walking too and stared at him.

"I saw what you did and I just want you to remember to like the right girl this time,I don't want that incident to happen again." Yoongi said.

"I know but this time I'll be more careful." Namjoon said,looking at you from a distance. You and the others were almost out of view.

"Hopefully you'll be more careful since I don't want to help you fix your broken things anymore." Yoongi muttered before he walk past Namjoon. Namjoon just shake his head,chuckling before following Yoongi back towards the building.

...

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh? What does Yoongi mean by the incident? It will be revealed later on in the story so please be patient guys! ^^

And to be honest I have to re-write some scenes since wattpad decided that it was freaking lame asf and deleted the scene so I have to re-write the scene so thanks wattpad!
*sarcasm*

Anyways hope you guys like it!