Moving Out

~skip to the next day~

-You-

You sighed quitely as you placed your bag beside your desk,filling it with all the stuff that you need to go the your new workplace aka new company.

You recalled when Namjoon told you his past of how Jungkook is secretly backstabbing him and it angered you but you held in it,sighing.

Namjoon doesn't deserve to be treated that way,not by some jerk named Jeon Jungkook.

Namjoon deserve better..

You thought to yourself as you finished placing all the stuff into your bag. You swing your bag over your shoulder,pushing the chair back into place.

You stare at your desk one more time or one last time before you go to the elevator,looking at your phone.

11:23am

The driver will pick you up at 12am so you still have some spare time left to....say goodbye. You walk slowly towards the elevator,pressing the button.

You waited until the doors open as you walked in,pressing the lowest button. You didn't see Surin today which sadden you because you can't say goodbye to her.

You let out a breath as you heard the elevator came to a stop before the door slowly opened. You stepped out but what suprised you is Namjoon and the others are waiting at the entrance.

You quickly walked towards them with wide eyes. Before you could ask you why,Surin beat you to it. Surin  step away from behind Hoseok as she stood infront of you.

"We heard from Namjoon that you're moving out so we waited here for you." she said,smiling sadly at you.

You slowly nodded before staring at Surin. You step foward and hugged her. Surin stiffened for a bit before gladly returning the hug.

You pat her back as you let her go. You give a smile to Surin,who smiled back sadly before turning your attention towards the guys.

One by one,you hugged each and everyone of them until you go to the last,the boss. He watched as you made your way to stood infront of him.

You smiled as you hugged him. He slowly hugged you back,wrapping his arms around you.

"I'm gonna miss you.." he muttered near your ear as you looked at him with a sad smile.

"I'm gonna miss you too.." you said with a soft voice as you felt him hug you tightly,not wanting you to leave.

You patted his back before you reluctantly pulled away,his grip on you slowly loosens as you smiled sadly at him.

You heard the sound of a car before looking to your right to see the driver patiently waiting for you at the driver's seat. You step away from Namjoon before saying to all of them a goodbye.

You reluctantly walk towards the car without looking back once as the driver got out and opened the passenger seat. You got in it before it closes behind you,the driver getting in the driver seat.

You looked out of the window as the car slowly drove away from the building. Slowly,you watched as the  familiar faces you came to know dissapeared from your sight. You closed your eyes,letting out a sigh as you felt your heart ache.

Why does my heart hurt so much when I looked at him?

Why does it hurt so much when I said goodbye to him?

Why?

You felt a tear escape from your eyes as you quickly wiped it away,not wanting the driver to caught you crying for no reason.