I'm sorry

-You-

"S-sebastian? What are you doing here?" You asked,still suprised.

He too,was suprised to see you as he just stood there with the paper in his hand.

"Ms.(Y/N)..." he muttered.

He then cleared his throat afterwards and spoke more clearly.

"I've quitted my job as a butler to Mr.kim and now I'm working here as an assistant but I'm really suprised to see you here." He answered.

"I'm suprised as well,I thought you were back at the mansion." You said.

He smiled before handing you the paper. You took it from him,smiling back.

"Wow,never imagined you to be wearing something else other than what you usually wear." You said as you scanned him from head to toe.

He gave you a closed eyed smile,"since I'm not a butler anymore,I should be wearing something else to work."

"I should be calling you by your name now right? Instead of Ms.(Y/N) anymore." He added.

"It's up to you actually."

"Alright."

"And to be honest, it's really wierd seeing you like this or even hear you talking casually sebastian." You giggled as he smiled.

"Yeah but you would be used to it after a few days." He said as you nodded.

Sebastian then looked at his watch.

"I should be going back to work now,I'll see you later."

"See you." You said before watching him go back to his workplace. It was filled with silence once again as you could only hear the typing from computers and shuffling of papers.

You sighed before placing your bum back onto the chair.(you were standing once you talked to Sebastian)

You did your work like nothing ever happened before but this time the feeling is a bit different.

~Time Skip~

You leaned your back into the chair,strecthing in your seat. You smiled once you heard a 'pop' sound.

"Ughhh,I'm really tired..." you said,waiting for Surin to reply as you closed your eyes.

Instead of Surin replying to you,a male voice replied instead.

"Tired already at your first day?"

You snapped your eyes open as you turn to look at your right side to see Taehyung facing you,giving a side smirk.

"U-uh..yeah." you akwardly said,not really remembering when did he arrived and now sitting beside you.

"Don't be so akward with me hun~"

You rolled your eyes internally as you just nodded with a sour face. He just pouted but then turn his attention away from you and back to his screen.

Before you could even continue your work,someone tapped you in the shoulder. You turn around to see a beautiful girl standing behind you.

"Excuse me but Ms.Renè has asked me to come fetch you." She said softly as you nodded,standing up as you switched your computer off.

You followed her. You looked behind you to see Taehyung watching you with an amused face as you turn your attention away from him. You looked from the corner of your eyes to see jimin quitely looking at you.

You ignored both of them as you focused your attention on the girl infront of you. Feeling rather akward,you decided to start a conversation with her.