Day Off pt.1

-You-

You were woken up by someone knocking the door before you sleeply mumbled a 'come in'. Sarah entered your room,bowing before straightening up.

You were still sleepy as you yawned,rubbing your eyes.

"What is it Sarah?" You asked,staring up at her a little more awake than before.

"Good morning (Y/N),I'm here to bring you downstairs for breakfast,I kinda suggest you freshen up before you go tho."

"Why? Do I really look like a mess?" You asked.

"Does this answer your question?" Sarah then handed you a small pocket mirror she fished out from her pocket which you didn't even noticed.

You examined yourself in the mirror. Your hair was slightly messy but it was still okay but you looked half-sleepy and half-tired from the mirror.

You then looked at the clothes you're wearing and thought to yourself on how long have you not taken a bath.
You felt disgusted at yourself that you haven't bathe but who could blame you? Since you were sick after all..

"I think could use a bath right about now.." you mumbled,catching Sarah's attention.

"Since your fever has gone down,you could take a bath now..I'll be waiting outside once you've finished." Sarah then stepped out of the room,closing the door.

But before she could fully closed it,she then remembered something before pushing the door open slightly just enough to let half of her body in.

"Oh and I forgot to mention this to you,your old clothes have been washed and cleaned so feel free to use it again." Sarah got out and fully closed the door this time.

You made your way to the bathroom where you spotted your old clothes neatly placed and ready to wear.

You stripped off the clothes you're wearing and took a nice hot shower,your muscles slowly relaxed itself.

It felt like you haven't touch a single drop of water in ages as you trailed your hands across your body,
scrubbing off the sweat as you do so.

After you've finished your nice and relaxing shower,you wore your old clothes as you stepped out of the bathroom.

You dried your (H/C) hair as you brushed it gently with a brush you found on the table. You looked out of the window,the bright light from the sun iluminating your room ever so slightly. You then remembered last night as you blushed just by thinking on how his soft lips gently kissed your forehead.

You waved that thought off as you continue to brush your hair.Once you were done,you got out of the room and Sarah escorted you downstairs for breakfast.

You smelled freshly baked toast and the scent of coffee as you made your way to the dining room along with Sarah.

Your face lit up as you eyed the plate of toast and a cup of coffee beside it.
You spotted Namjoon sitting infront of the plate of toast and coffee,reading a novel while sipping his own coffee.

You then took a seat infront of him,effectively tearing his attention from the novel and to you. Sarah has already left once you've seated infront of him.

"Good morning.." You greeted.

"Good morning." Namjoon greeted back before focusing his attention on the novel in hand.

"What book are you reading?" You asked. Hey,it's not like you're being nosy or anything but it's just that you were curious..that's all.

"Damien." Namjoon replied easily,still reading his novel while sipping his coffee.(Book of Damien~<3)