Klaine. At least thats what everyone else said...

Previously on "Klaine A Love To Last Forever... Hopefully"                      

"Ring ring.Ring Ring." Blaine's phone started to ring.
                  "Hello?" Blaine answered the phone.
                   "We need to talk Anderson."
End Flashback
Blaine's heart dropped. When he was at his old school he used to get bullied and picked on all the time, but at Dalton things like that never happened and Blaine never thought that anything bad could ever come again after meeting Kurt, but here they were. More mean phone calls to come.
"Who is this?" Blaine asked nervously.
"Who do you think it is? Its Sebastian are you stupid? You know what I know you are let me get to the point. I don't like that you are with Kurt after an actual day. It's stupid. You should have been taking the time to get to know him if you were interested in him. Because I've been getting to know you for 2 years Blaine. I know you use raspberry hair gel, I know you got beat up right before a Sadie Hawkins dance, I know your favorite color is purple, I know you love singing and would do anything for any Warbler, and I know you have a secret passion for pink sunglasses, but you haven't ever told anyone. I know you more than you know yourself Blaine. And I had feelings for you way before Kurt but Kurt cared and you didn't. Now you two get to frolic through meadows and share milkshakes while I sit at home going through my contacts looking for hookups. It's not fair Blaine." Sebastian yelled and half cried.
"Sebastian. You don't own me you don't get to choose who I date and who I don't. I'm not interested in you like that. So I'm sorry that you feel hurt, but I'm happy with Kurt." Blaine stated and then hung up the phone. Blaine looked over to Kurt to see him sobbing into his hands against Blaine's headboard.
"What's wrong babe?" Blaine asked.
"Your life was perfect before I entered it and now you are getting hate and not feeling safe at Dalton and you probably are going to loose all of your friends and I just feel so bad and I don't know how to make anything better" Kurt cried out.
"Kurt. Sebastian doesn't matter to me at all. You matter to me. You don't ruin my life you make everything better and I love you for that." Blaine replied.
                  "Are we taking things to fast Blaine, we met yesterday and we are already dating is this wrong? I really like you but I'm already ruining your life and I don't want you to be upset. Maybe we should date but go really slow and keep thing chill because I don't want to ruin anything we have or could have and I'm babbling but I take things slow usually, well in my brain because I've never been in a relationship and I'm just worried and-"
                   "Kurt, I don't ever take things this fast but there is something between us and you can't deny it. Kurt. I really do think that I love you. And I know it's fast too but you are amazing and I would never let Sebastian get in the way trust me." Blaine replied
"I think I love you too" Kurt said.
♡♡♡
After Kurt and Blaine finished watching funny girl it was around 6:00 so they decided to go to breadstix to get their dinner. Kurt changed into his extra outfit that he packed and Blaine put on a white shirt sleeve button up shirt and a yellow bow tie with grey stripes. Then he put on his yellow pants and a grey belt along with his grey dress shoes. He then grabbed a pair of yellow sunglasses and waited for Kurt to make sure his hair was perfectly swooped over. Blaine knew his hair was fine because he kept it plastered down with a ton of raspberry gel. It was 6:30 when they were able to leave the house. Blaine ran out the front door and into the driver seat of his car to warm up Kurt's seat and to get the car warmed. Kurt came out 5 minutes after Blaine so the car temperature was perfect. Kurt got into the car and leaned over to the driver side to give Blaine a quick kiss on the cheek. But Blaine saw the kiss turning and moved his head to make contact to Kurt's lips. It was a short, sweet kiss but it was perfect to both of them. Then Blaine pulled out and drove to breadstix they both sang the newest lady Gaga album because it was Kurt's favorite. If it were up to Blaine they would be playing Katy Perry, but he wanted to make Kurt happy. Blaine pulled the car into the closest parking sport and ran around the car to open Kurt's door for him. Kurt gladly accepted his offer and walked out of the car and took Blaine's hand. They walked into breadstix got a seat and started to look at the menus.
"You know Blaine your outfit is quite precisely put together and you look pretty hot in it." Kurt teased playfully.
"This is my "I'm a fun soul and I love a good pop of colour look" it's perfect for literally nothing and yet I love it" Blaine laughed.
"It's perfect for everything I actually quite like it. And trust me a compliment from Kurt Hummel about an outfit is like winning a Tony." Kurt laughed as well.
"I think I will need to go shopping with you sometime for the best advice" Blaine chuckled.
"Are you serious. Blaine Devon Anderson if you are joking it's not funny I take shopping very seriously." Kurt said in the most serious voice.
"Of course I'm serious I know about your passion for clothes Kurt I would never joke about shopping. You would break up with me." Blaine giggled.
"When should we go shopping?" Kurt asked.
                     "Well tomorrow can't work because we have long rehearsals for sectionals and then we have auditions so Friday would work for us if you have nothing extra planned." Blaine replied.
                     "Wait I have to go to auditions too. Do I have to audition, I thought I was in Blaine. Am I not?" Kurt asked feeling very confused and slightly pissed.
                     "What? No. You don't audition Kurt you are a Warbler. You watch because everyone gets a say in who gets in but Warbler council has final say." Blaine replied reassuringly.
                     "Okay I was very worried for a minute and honestly is there even any room for another Warbler?" Kurt asked.
                      "Well 2 people transferred they were brothers and their family moved so we were down 2 slots. You took one and now we are auditioning our wait list to find our new Warbler." Blaine replied like it was just something normal.
                      "Are you serious? At McKinley we had no one we barely ever had enough people to compete we actually got extra cheerleaders to make the twelve  members. The new directions would kill to even have a wait list." Kurt said shocked.
                       Blaine laughed. "Kurt, do you ever think you would go back to McKinley?" Blaine asked.
                      "Maybe some day. Once the bullies are gone I would go back because my heart is at McKinley." Kurt replied.
                      "I thought your heart would be at Dalton with me. But I guess if your heart is at McKinley that would mean that your heart is actually at Dalton because I have your heart and you have mine so yours is at Dalton and mine is at McKinley then." Blaine said trying to swoons cute but just confused Kurt.
                      "You could use some flirting lessons Anderson." Kurt teased.
                      Then someone walked over to Kurt and Blaine's table. Sebastian.
                      "Do you mind scooting over Kurt?" Sebastian said demandingly. "Thanks"
                       Kurt didn't actually move but Sebastian just slid into the booth anyway.
                       "So this is your first date I assume. This is funny that you even try to date considering I will end up with Blaine and neither of you can stop me. Blaine admit it you think that my mysterious attitude and confident appearance along with my demanding statements are quite charming and I'm your type. But you are wasting Kurt's time to see if you want a Patti LuPone acting gay like Kurt. I respect you trying new things, but we all know that Kurt will end up playing Glinda from Wicked on Broadway in about 6 years after he graduates from some sort of an outstanding theatre school that isn't actually singing which makes him seem impressive but really his career as Glinda would really only last about 6 months because of the hate that wicked will get for casting a male as Glinda. Then end up washed up on some reality show, say celebrity big brother. And 3 years after, no one will even remember Kurt Elizabeth Hummel. So Blaine, can you please stop pretending to fall in love with washed up Glinda and get back to your roots of falling in love with Sebastian Smythe." Sebastian said with the most confidence he's probably ever had.
                   "Are you serious Sebastian? No I will never date you because you are annoying and put simply a brat. You know what you could never even achieve Glinda so you know what I wouldn't want to be with you you will never be a Warbler and without that training you want be in a theatre shook and then no Broadway and then no one cares. And Kurt would make an excellent Glinda and he would never do celebrity big brother because he has too much class to fight with other celebrities. So no Sebastian I will not leave Kurt so please quit stalking and leave me the hell alone." Blaine replied agitated.
                      "Also are you stalking us? How would you know that I am here with Blaine. You are truly insane." Kurt shouted out.
                     "Until next time klaine." Sebastian replied snarkly and then left.
                      "You know I could complain but you would make an excellent Glinda and would last years. Also are we klaine now?" Blaine said laughing
                       "Klaine. I like it. And also I know I could last long as Glinda. I was practically born to play Glinda it's too bad I have a penis" Kurt said laughing.
                       "What a waste." Blaine said jokingly "You could get surgery and fix that you know" Blaine asked.
                    "I'm good it was a joke I'm happy being a boy. It's the best me." Kurt replied chuckling.
                        The two, klaine, finished eating their dinners and then Blaine dropped Kurt back at home giving him a kiss goodbye and the two boys both knew that this would be a day that they would look back on in 10 years and remember that it was the best date ever.
Kurt went inside he house and ran straight Carole to tell her all about the date and the things that happened with Sebastian. He left out that they didn't go to the movie so that he wouldn't get in trouble then ran upstairs to calm Blaine.
Ring ring. Ring ring. Ring ring.
"Hey Kurt, what's up?" Blaine answered the phone.
"If I'm being honest I want to FaceTime and have you help me pick out outfits if I lie, I just wanted to talk to you." Kurt said honestly.
"Ok then Kurt. What are your outfit options?" Blaine asked.
"I'll FaceTime you because these outfits are amazing and you need to see them right now." Kurt said excited.
Blaine answered the FaceTime call and they had chit chat until Kurt finally said it was outfit time.
"Ok. First option is this orange shirt with a 3 shade brown scarf and tan pants with brown loafers. Second option is a red button up long sleeve shirt with a half sweater cut in half diagonally that's beige over too and then black pants with black shoes. And the third option is a white sling sleeve button up shirt with a grey brown blazer black paints and a black tie loosely tied but the tie has silver polka dots on it. This is with the same shoes as outfit two" Kurt showed Blaine each outfit and went over each small part.
"Honestly Kurt, I think that you look the hottest in one, most appropriate in three, and most fun in two. So based on those three moods pick the outfit." Blaine replied
"One it is then." Kurt said seductively. "By the way I need to show you my moisturizing routine later tonight remind me because I can't forget to show you because it's really important that if I ever run out of a product and I need it in an emergency I could tell you what color it is or the smell or what step it is and you would know what it is, what it's used for, and where to find it the cheapest. Also if you knew all the brands it would save time." Kurt said very seriously.
Blaine smiled and laughed at how adorable his boyfriend was. Blaine replied with an okay and promised to memorize all of Kurt's items as long as Kurt knew if Blaine was describing a bow tie from anywhere Kurt could go get it either from the store if it was new or from Blaine's massive collection in his closet.
They eventually left after Kurt had went through his moisturizing routine and Blaine went through his bow tie collection. Kurt had to rest up because tomorrow was his first day ever being at school not single. He knew it was going to be amazing and different.
As Kurt drifted off to sleep he thought of marrying Blaine and adopting their daughter Tracy. Blaine dreamt off singing duets with Kurt and him proposing to Kurt in France at the Eiffel Tower in the city of love.
They both thought "Klaine" true love, as they drifted to sleep

--------------------------------------------------------------
            Hey guys sorry after this long of a wait that this was short. I needed a break but I promise updates will be more frequent now because school is starting which means I can use this as an escape lol.
Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow to stay posted. Love you 💗💗