Hard Times For Acceptance

WEDNESDAY
                  Kurt and Blaine had just arrived at Dalton and were walking through the front doors hand in hand when the first person on the inside just happens to be Sebastian Smythe.
"Well hello there. Look everyone if it isn't Mr. And Mrs. Charming I presume" Sebastian said snarky.
"That's Ms.Charming to you" Kurt replied in his sassiest voice.
Blaine knew Kurt had fucked up that one. Saying "Ms.Charming" was stupid because now it was as though Kurt had owned up to being something he's not.
                     "Sebastian, why don't you leave us alone we know that you are just jealous of us." Blaine simply stated. And with that Kurt and Blaine walked away towards Blaine's locker hand in hand.
"You know Blaine sometimes life seems really down and then I remember that I have you and that's all that really matters. You know?" Kurt asked.
"Of course I know what you mean, I always feel that way. But Kurt I need to talk about something with you because I haven't talked about with anyone and I feel like you deserve to know this before you get too attached to me and want out of this." Blaine said shyly.
"I will never want out of this relationship Blaine, and I can promise you that." Kurt said and placed a quick kiss onto Blaine's cheek. "I'll see you at lunch all right?" Kurt asked.
"Alright, but how about me and you don't eat lunch inside. Let's ditch lunch and go eat outside for a change and we can talk." Blaine asked.
"Okay" Kurt said sweetly.
Ok what am I going to do? Does Blaine have a problem with me? Is there something that I did wrong. I didn't think that or fight this morning would cause him to get so upset. I mean I guess it did get him upset but is he alright. Kurt you have to calm down I'm sure that Blaine is fine he just wants to say like he has an allergy to dogs or something stupid that he thinks is important right? Or what if this is something serious, what if Blaine is moving or if he is sick. What's happening? Kurt thought to himself.
                         Kurt walked to his first period class and Blaine watched him walk away thinking that that could be the last time he gets to see Kurt because Kurt is going to leave him really soon.
♡ ♡ ♡
                  When lunch rolled around Kurt was so nervous he could hardly breathe, and Blaine was just too scared of what could happen when Kurt finds out  his secret.
                   Kurt went over to Blaine's locker. Kurt just  sat there patiently waiting for Blaine to gather up all of his things and then they both walked outside silently and went under the biggest tree in the courtyard.
                 "Kurt listen to me this can really affect the way you feel about me or at least I think it will. So please just keep calm about it and don't do anything stupid." Blaine said calmly, but on the inside he was freaking out. Kurt nodded his head and Blaine continued. "Okay so I told you about how my parents are split because of my dad being verbally abusive to me the other day right?" Blaine asked.
                  "You mentioned it but I didn't ask questions I didn't want to push it" Kurt said a little shaken.
                  "Ok so his name is Blake, he's not the sweetest person you will ever meet. Basically me and him were really, really close when I was little. But then I started to show more signs that I was gay and Cooper, my brother, had figured it out way before I had and he told my parents that I was gay. When they found out I was gay my mom was fine she knew already and accepted me, but Blake wasn't the same way he screamed that it couldn't be true and he wouldn't allow it under his roof. He said that he would rather be found dead than with a gay son. All that time I was around 13 so I was still discovering who I was and I had just felt like I had been outed. Me and Coop got into a huge fight about it and me and Blake didn't talk for a year. After a year or so passed he said get in the car. I didn't get in the car because I was afraid of where he was going to take me. Then he hit me. Again. And again. And again. So I ran to my mom and she told me that he had too much to drink and she just told me to lock myself in my room. So I ran up the stairs and locked myself in my room. I cried and cried and cried. And then I felt alone and that the world would never understand that I didn't even know for sure if I was gay, so how can everyone hate me for being something that I don't know is true. Then I snuck out of my room, took my dads razor blade and made a few cuts on my lower stomach. They weren't deep thank god so I was fine, but then my dad noticed that his razor was moved and had blood on it. So he grabbed me and checked everywhere that he thought someone would cut which was basically just my wrists. He never saw any evidence but he hit me again. So the process of him hitting me and then me cutting continued. Until I was 16 and realized that I'm just getting hurt twice. So I confronted my mom about all of it and she told me to show her the cuts. I did and she just cried and I cried with her. Then my dad told me that real men don't cry so I shouldn't be crying. Then he said that only little fairy gays cry. And screamed. I was just so hurt that I couldn't handle anything anymore. At that point Coop and I had made up and he was moved out so I ran away and lived with him. My dad eventually found me and hurt me again. Coop tried to stop him but Coop got beaten up too bad from Blake and had to just lay down so he didn't pass out. So it was always me against my dad." Blaine said tears starting to run down his face.
"Blaine no this isn't fair for you. You deserve so much better." Kurt said sobbing cuddled into Blaine's arms.
"Kurt I can't change my past, but I can let go and start my future. So I will." Blaine stated.
"But my dad still comes around from time to time and I still get yelled out and he try's to hit me but I'm stronger now and I can knock him out and get in the car and leave. My mom doesn't know how to leave him and she's too afraid so there isn't a way of escaping him right now." Blaine said sniffling.
"We're going to make it though this together, alright?" Kurt said holding Blaine's hands.
"Alright" Blaine responded "I love you"
"I love you too" Kurt said and kissed Blaine.
♡ ♡ ♡
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone I'm sorry that this was a sad chapter but they are going to get happier and trust me this will be important later and this was necessary. I'm also sorry to play with your hearts like that.
Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow to keep updated. ALSO follow me on Instagram @glee.fan.edits if you love glee and picture and video edits!!! Alright love you all see you next week. 💕💛