0 6

a/n: i swear theres plot in this book somewhere ,,,maybe ,,who knows

i had to go back to the first book to remember the fckn eye colors i gave anti ffs sorry if theres ever any mistakes i hate proofreading my writing

---

Anti stiffened considerably at the sight of Dark, he wanted to turn around, look away, run away, but he couldn't. Dark was challenging him with his murderous gaze and Anti fell victim to it.

He almost forgot Fe was here until he leaned over, his hand still planted firmly on his thigh. "You feelin' good enough to get out of here?" he whispered in his ear.

The closeness must've set Dark off because the vibrations in the plug kicked up. Anti squeaked, toes curling and muscles clenching as he leaned back on the stool. He shook his head, biting back the tears that oh-so-dearly wanted to fall.

Then there was a body pressed behind him, he didn't have to turn around to know who it was. He grabbed Anti's arm and started pulling him off the stool.

"I'd say 'sorry' or 'excuse us,' but this is mine and I don't appreciate you touching my property, so fuck off," Dark said to a confused Fe, giving him a smile before yanking Anti off the chair completely and forcing him to follow.

As soon as they were away from the bar, Dark's hand move from his arm to his hair, tugging tightly on the green strands and dragged him to an empty room in their office. He threw Anti against the wall and kicked the door closed behind them, never taking his eyes off the shaking demon.

"I-I can ex-expla-ain," Anti stuttered, backing away as Dark stalked closer to him.

"Oh you better fucking explain," he stopped in front of him, crossing his arms over his chest, an expectant look on his face. "Talk!"

Anti jumped at his booming voice, barely getting out a word before Dark was pinning him to the wall by his throat. "Not good enough," he growled, fingers tightening while his other hand turned the vibrations in the plug up to the highest setting.

The demon spluttered, his hands coming up to Dark's and clawing at his fingers to get him to let go but he didn't. The lack of oxygen made his mind swirl and the toy was pressed against him in the worst way possible.

Black spots filled his vision as he grew closer to passing out, his teary eyes pleading Dark to let him go. "Fuck, fine," Dark sighed, letting him go. Anti fell to the floor, coughing on cries and soft moans.

"I'm s-sorry!" He apologized, crawling to Dark's legs. He was on his knees, sitting back on his calves and gripped his boyfriend's thighs as he looked up at him. "I-I didn't mean it! I just...I just..."

Dark glared at him, black eyes shooting daggers. "You just what, huh? Wanted that pathetic excuse of a demon to fuck you? Wanted him to be your daddy?" he sneered.

"No, no, never," Anti whispered, shaking his head helplessly, "you're my daddy, only you."

"Am I?" he questioned gruffly, "Get up, c'mon on your feet, kitten."

Anti quickly complied, getting from the ground and looking at Dark with a pleading expression. As much as Dark wanted to be angry, he found it hard when he was looking in those beautiful black and green eyes. He glanced down at his lips, noting how they quivered and he couldn't tell if it was from fear or something else.

He tangled his fingers in his hair, pulling him into a passion fueled kiss. Anti completely melted against him, hands coming up to grip his suit while Dark trailed his free hand down his body, going to his thigh and moving under his skirt.