What are you doing here? (Waitress)

(Jenna's POV)
I groggily wake up to my alarm beeping in my bedroom. I got up at 5:45 each morning and drove Lulu to school. I walked over to her room and started gently shaking her. "Lulu wake up honey, you're gonna be late for school"
        "Sorry Mama" Lulu says and walks into the bathroom to brush her teeth. After Lu
Lu comes out to get dressed, I ask her "Hows second grade going so far, honey?"

          "Its going great so far!" All of Lulu's teachers love her, but sometimes I worry about her making friends,

       " Are you making any new friends?"

          "umm" she says and looks to the side. Before she answers, I look at the clock. 

      "shit-ah i mean shoot, Lulu we're gonna be late, lets go"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After I drop Lulu off at school, I meet my friends Dawn and Becky at the diner where we all work. "Hey girls, sorry I'm here a little late, how's it going?"

"Umm Jenna" Dawn says.

"We have a problem" Becky adds.

"What is it?" I ask "Please god don't say Earl is back"

"no no" Becky says. "Look"

I look outside the kitchen to see Jim Pomatter, the doctor I had an affair with sitting at a table in my station . "ohmigod "

"what are you going to do?" Dawn asks. 

" I don't know, it's been 7 or 8 years since I ended our affair"

"Go talk to him" Becky tells me.

"Alright girls, I'm gonna do it"

Dawn grabs my arm "You got this" 

"Uh hi wow Dr. Pomatter it's nice to see you again"

"oh hi Jenna! wow its been a while. I forgot you are a waitress here"

"Actually I own the diner now."

"Really! Wow that's amazing! Congrats."

"Thanks."  There was a bit of an awkward silence. "So um how are things with you wife?" 

"oh um we got divorced a couple years ago" 

Oh shit. Was this because of me? "Oh I'm sorry to hear that"

"Ya, We just started drifting apart and we decided to split up"

"oh well that's too bad" 

"Ya um anyways, would you like to maybe go get some coffee sometime"

"yes, I would love too"

"Great how about when your shift ends?"

"Sounds great... So what would you like?"

"what?" he looks confused.

"To order"

"oh right. I'll have a slice of today's special pie." I go to get a slice for him. 

"How's it going?" Becky asks.

"It's going great. After my shift we're going to get some coffee"

"Ooh Good Luck"

"Thanks"

I bring him a slice of pie and as soon he takes a bite out of it he lets out a "holy shit"

That makes me let out a giggle. 

"sorry" he says "It's just been SO LONG since I've had one of your wonderful pies.

"Aww thanks" I say trying hard not to blush.

"How's little Lulu doing"

I smile. "She's perfect"

He checks his watch "Oh I gotta go, my break ends in 10 minutes. He smiles "I'll see you later Jenna" 

I smile back "I'm looking forward to it"

A/N Hey guys! I know this was kind of boring but let me know if you want a part 2 and I will gladly make one. Also tell me what musicals you guys want oneshots from :)