Thrown Away

Mystery felt terrible, he felt like he was just Trash or Garbage to Alfred.

"Most of my life, wasted on searching for you!..." He clenched his fists as he spoke, Getting angrier as he continued. "...Just to get a welcome back like this..."

He sat on the side of the street next to a few trash cans near by, calming himself down. No point in getting angry now, it's already been at least 10 minutes or so after work ended so Alfred and Kao must have Already left work.

"Tomorrow's another day..."

"Another day to make him cry, a first of many more to come!~ He'll understand... I'll make him understand... Then maybe... We can be friends... Like how we were when we were kids...~"

A smile grew across Mystery's face as he dwelled on what he thought was a Pleasant thought. He was pretty serious about this, he swore to now spend the rest of his life with Alfred like they planned to as kids. If he didn't agree on his friendship, it'd be forced.

Mystery looked up and down the street and all the trash cans there, looking for any empty ones that would be available for him to sleep in for the night. He found one in the ally next to the building where they worked so it was pretty convenient. Mystery picks this trash can and slept in there for the night.

Alfred finally reached his Home, He entered putting his soaking wet umbrella in a bin next to the door and hanging his work keys on the Key-rack hanging above. Alfred sat in one of his recliners, Slouching and letting out a long sigh.

"Life's going to be a living hell again, Isn't it?... Why didn't he read my note?... It was definitely clear enough... 'Leave Me Alone'"

He relaxed himself more, sinking more into the recliner. His house was quiet and very empty ever since his wife and kids were gone. There was nothing really left but sadness and the feel of something missing. This house wasn't "Home" at all.

"He's living in the past, He needs to grow up already. It's been too many years for him to keep lingering on this. He's done too much to me, too much that I can't forgive... Even after all these years that have pasted... Now that he is my boss... It's even worse. I'll have to see him everyday, and I don't have the funds to quit and find a new job at the moment... The world must really hate me..."

Alfred felt worn out and sick from earlier, he just wanted to sleep and hope Mystery would just disappear by morning. He dozed off eventually, just Falling asleep in the recliner.