Ideas

Alfred finally awoke.
He was in the same place he was before, only a few hours have pasted since the second incident with Mystery. He rubbed his temples with his fingers for a few moments as he sat there. He had a huge Migraine, he felt hot and sick, he wanted to go home.

He looked down towards his lap and saw Kao resting his head on it, he seemed to be asleep at the moment.
Alfred didn't want to wake him, but he also wanted to get out of that cramped space as soon as he could.

He tried to gently move Kao's head off of him, and he did so causing Kao to instantly Spring awake.

"AL!! YOU'RE AWAKE!! YOU'RE AWAKE!!~"

Kao screamed in happiness, Alfred covering his mouth quickly making him concerned.

"Watch Yourself... What if he's still here?..."

They both went silent when they thought about this. What if he was listening? what if he was watching?

"Kao let's get out of here... He won't be able to mess with us if we aren't here..."

Alfred then stands up. His body indulged in pain, his legs wobbling for a few moments causing him to lean against the wall. After about 5 Minutes, he can stand again but the pain and migraine had never left him.
He gestures him to follow him outside, and they both do So. Alfred pulls out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. He lights one of them, taking a smoke break for a few to relieve some stress.

"Ahh....I guess this is how the rest of our lives will Be, Kao. Miserable... No use in trying to run again... He will just come and find me... I don't want you getting into this stuff Kao, He's only after me, not you. Stop putting yourself in danger over this and stay out of it..."

Alfred seemed pretty annoyed, his intentions were good but his tone was harsh. Kao was hurt slightly, but refused the say anything about it and moved on.

"....I-I understand!!- But I just wanted to help you Alfred... I'm sorry...

"I wish there was some way for that guy to get what he deserves, You Know?!?! He shouldn't be allowed to walk around and beat the heck out of whoever he wants to!! It's not fair!! There should be a way be can get in trouble!!"

Kao tries to be mad, but he also fails at looking the part. He's not one of those people who can ever look serious. Alfred thought about what Kao said 'A way to get him in trouble'.

"....Well Kao the cops surely can't do anything if he's really made it this far... So I can't really think of anyway to get him in trouble..."

He started to think of possible people who could get him in trouble. Someone who he was afraid of.
Then it came to him, there was only one person who Mystery was ever afraid of...
His Father.

"Wait a minute Kao... I actually think you're on to something. The cops would really be a bad idea because he isn't afraid of them... But there is someone he is afraid of..."

He sprung up in excitement as he heard that he was right about something Helpful.

"He's Afraid of someone?! that's surprising when its someone like him!!"

"He does have someone who he's afraid of... And he's still alive I believe too. We can try his old house... He might still be there... he was always afraid of his father... If we can get him to agree to come here, maybe we'll have some leverage on him..."

Kao seemed like they were about to explode, they were ready to put it in action and they wanted to do so now.

"Okay!! Let's do this!!~ Can we start now?! I mean we are already out!!"

Alfred Takes a quick glance around the area to see if he sees any traces of Mystery around. He flicks his Cigarette into the street.

"I guess we can go now... There is no sign of him here that I've noticed... So we should be good to leave. We shouldn't take too long though... He might notice if we do..."

"Okie Dokie!!~"

They both stray farther and farther away from their work to go and find Mystery's old house. Alfred never forgot the way there even though it's been so long, he hopes his dad never moved.

But Tomorrows Another Day...