Instincts

3rd pov)

(Y/N) looked out on the island. No way off... No way on. This lost world was his. He were the most dangerous thing here and he smiled knowing it. He looked down as Ginger still barely grasped to life. Her breathing was so raspy that it was like she tried to breath his fire when he sprayed her. (Y/N) grabbed her his claws digging in her chest as he lifter her back off the ground and he crouched near her. He growled barring his teeth at her. She opened her eyes and the last thing she saw was him tearing out her throat as he began to eat her. The dragon looked around and saw the rest of the captives running. Most into the jungle alone but some stuck in groups each group was made of a single uri race. He chuckled. He figured there was strength in numbers but he didn't need them. Razors on each digit and the fires of hell in his throat was enough. He just continued eating the roasted corpse of his adversary.

Two months later 

Your pov)

I awoke with a start.... Another nightmare. I rubbed my head lightly pushing my hair out from my eyes. I rubbed my horns gently cleaning them off lightly. I slowly stood up and walked to the mouth of the cave I had called home. I looked at the small lake in front of me. The water was clear and beautiful as always. I slowly dropped to my knees and began drinking the clean water. I sighed and looked down at my own reflection and slowly smiled. I looked at the smile. My bright (F/C) eyes and the thick black horns that curled back. I chuckled to myself and slowly sat back still looking at my reflection. I sighed in relief but saw something moving.... under the water. I slowly rose to my feet but stayed in a crouched position. I stared down at it then quickly dove my hand into the water and grabbed something. I felt it try to kick away but my grip was too strong. I pulled the thing from the water. I quickly tossed it away from the water and saw It was a siren. I growled and walked to her pinning her down. I growled and opened my mouth and fire rose in my throat and prepared to spray her but she spoke up. 

"Humans!" She screamed which made me hesitate. "There are humans on the island.... Th-the elves decided to warn you of this.... they knew you would be able to stop them..." 

I stood up above her and the Siren quickly crawled away and sat up. "Elves?" I asked keeping myself I didn't know what happened on the island. 

"Yes, They elves are keeping the piece with the weaker races as the stronger races will.... feed on them." She said clearly scared.

"And I'm a Prime example. Speak now before I roast you." I growled and began to circle her. 

"Four humans had landed on the far north of the island and are making there way south.... They had began searching for something but we aren't sure.... Nobody wants to get anywhere near them as they are still near the coast and as you know-" I cut her off

"The stronger monsters are in the middle. Figure you'd just wait for them to kill themselves." I huffed and crouched infront of her. 

"And as you should know you are in the very heart of the island.... Nothing can stop you so.... The elves thought you could stop them from getting close to them..." She said and looked away. 

I growled and stood up. "When I get back I will have words with the elves." I stated and began walking north. 

?????? Pov 

We landed half an hour ago and were just getting ready. My team and I had gotten our weapons ready and I cracked my neck getting ready to "Check out the facility on the island." As Ozpin had asked. We accepted in a flash as he asked us to go to a completely 'deserted' tropical island about 90 miles away from Menagerie which again was a fairly tropical island but was filled with those faunus freaks. The doors had opened and we walked out.