Distress

I laid under the bed of the black haired girls bed just waiting for anything. Anything at all. Then I heard something. Crying. I tried to listen closer but I couldn't over the girls who were planning on going into the city. Once they left I pulled myself out from under the bed and tried to hear where the crying came from. I listened and looked out the window and saw a girl. And if you couldn't tell she was crying. I opened the window but stopped. I looked around the room and grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around myself before I crawled down  the side of the building.  As i reached the bottom I wrapped a blanket around myself and tried to look smaller than I was as I walked towards the girl. She was a faunus and had long brown ears. I sat next to her wrapping the blanket around myself. 

"You okay?" I asked her and she quickly looked up at me with tears in her eyes. She was cute but I had to keep my mind clear of these thoughts. 

"Y-yeah..." She said wiping the tears from her eyes as she clearly lied.

"You know. Animals have the uncanny sense of telling most peoples emotions. Fear, Anger, Sadness but not many can tell when someone is lying to them." I replied looking down at her. 

"I-It's this guy Cardin....," 'Where have I heard that name before?' "And he.... He keeps messing with me because I'm a faunus." She said and looked down. 

I tried to think of what to do before I placed my hand on her knee. "Hey, Don't worry. People are often ignorant to most peoples pain." I said and smiled down at her,

"There's the freak." I heard a voice mock form behind me. I knew I remembered that name. I stayed still as they stood behind me. I pulled the blanket over my head keeping myself hidden.

"And it looks like she has a new boyfriend. Bet he's a freak as well." One of his 'friends said' and they all leaughed. I licked my lips thinking what to do. I looked at the faunus girl and what I saw broke my heart. She looked at her feet her ears drooped and tears forming in her eyes. 

"I'll give you ten seconds to run." I said threatening them. 

"Or what you freak? You gonna fight us?" 

"Five seconds." I said clenching my razor sharp teeth together. 

"Yeah sure. whatever freak." 

"Four." I said clenching my fists together. "Three." I said and moved the blanket off me. "Two." I said before I slowly rose to my feet and turned to face them. The look of pure terror plastered on there faces. I even smelt one of them piss themselves. "One." I growled baring my teeth to Cardin and his gang. They all ran as fast as they could the other way. They even tripped a few times. I growled before sitting back down. "Don't worry. They won't bother you anymore." I stated smiling down at her.

She had such a hopeful look in her eyes and I heard her sniffle before she hugged me with a strength not even I knew she could have. I smiled and pat her head lightly. She pulled away and wiped her eyes. "I'm velvet." She said smiling widely 

"(Y/N)" I replied simply and honestly. 

"Where are you staying?" She asked and I looked around and pointed to the building where I came from. 

"There." I said and she looked to where I pointed. 

"Oh okay." She said and stood up. "Well I better go. It was nice meeting you." She said and ran off. 

I sat there for a few seconds before I realized I had to go back under the bed. I stood up and headed back. But it wasn't all bad. I made a new friend.

(Welp everyone the votes are in. And it is.

Legand of Korra 2 to DC fems 3 

So it's pretty sertain what you all want. But of course there is still time to vote. 

And for the DC story what would You want to be. Either

Spawn male reader

or

Void walker male reader (Basically gaster)

As always this choice is up to you)