Friend

I roared as I began to thrash inside the cage the men in white had began pulling the cage into a truck but I gave them a lot of trouble. Once they did manage to pull me inside they shut the door and darkness surrounded me. I thrashed for what seemed like hours until I just stopped. I laid there in the cage. 

The silence filled the truck until I heard an explosion. The truck slid to a halt and nearly flipped over. I sat up and wondered what the hell was happening. I heard gunfire and yelling but as soon as it started it ended. I tried to hear anything but as i tried the doors swung open. The sudden light made me fall back and roar at the figure that I couldn't quite see. The figure jumped up in the back and was quite short. The figure who I now saw as A female walked towards me. The female was dressed in red and black and crouched down to look at me. 

"Geeze. You okay?" She asked and brushed some of the hair from her face. I then saw another shadow and saw the massive scythe. 

I looked at her then rubbed my head. "tired..." I said looking her in the eyes. 

The girl used her weapon to slice the lock like it was butter. The chains fell and I slowly rose to my feet. It was clear I was well over three times the females size and she gawked as I emerged from the metal cage. I moved past her to the back of the truck and looked at the bright lights. I stepped off and heard the entire truck shift from my weight being removed. 

I tried to recognize where I was but I got nothing from my surroundings. I tried to find anything to help me. Anything at all. But no there wasn't anything. I then remembered that large building from the hills where I was. I turned to try to find it and sure enough I did. The large towers captured my attention and I couldn't help it. I was almost right next to them. The wall surrounding the buildings looked so clean. 

It made me sick. It made my blood boil in hatred. This place.... Reminded me so much of my cage. I clenched my fists tightly my claws digging into the palms of my hands as I stared at it. I huffed and slowly walked towards it. 

I felt the girl fallowing me and tried to say something as I walked to the wall. The moment I got to said wall I wasted no time as I dug my claws inside the stone and I crawled up the wall. A something passed me. What ever it was, was fast and left behind a trail of rose buds as it flew up the wall. As I made it to the top the girl from the bottom was waiting for me. Maybe I should listen to her this time. 

"Where are you going?!" She screamed clearly upset from having me ignore her. I turned my head to the side looking away. 

"No clue." I said sitting down crossing my legs. 

"Do you have anywhere to stay?" She asked and walked next to me. 

"No." I replied simply looking at my feet. 

"If you want you could stay with me." She said and I quickly looked up at her. 

"Really?" I asked leaning back slightly.

"Yeah. But you'll have to stay in the closet or under the bed. My roomates might not like you." She said and I looked down thinking.

Should I accept her offer?

I looked up at her "Okay." I replied standing up. "Where are we going?" I asked looking up at her.

She didn't say anything she just motioned me to fallow her before disappearing leaving behind rose petals. I slid down the wall and fallowed  the trail. I guess I should just keep going. I fallowed them for almost two miles until I saw her in front of some large building. I approached her and she put a finger up to shush me. I stayed still just eyeing her. She then motioned me to fallow her again this time walking a moderate pase through the building. I fallowed her and we moved to the stairs. We walked up a few flights until we moved down another hall. I stopped and heard something. I listened and it was yelling..... about.......pancakes? I looked at the door before I felt the girl tug on my arm lightly. I turned to face her and she pulled me inside the room. It had two stets of make shift bunk beds that didn't seem to stable.

"I'm Ruby." The girl said and I looked at her. 

"(Y/n)" I replied looking around the room. 

"You'll uhhh..... be sleeping under there." She said pointing under one of the beds. I looked at her before I shrugged and squeezed my way under the bed. Of course my legs stuck out from the bottom and I just laid there waiting for her to say something.

"Hey I'm gonna put some stuff to hide your legs that okay?" Ruby asked.

"Yeah sure." I replied staring at the blank space that was the bottom of the bed.

She put a few bags on my legs and I was fine. They might have been uncomfortable for someone else but I was someone who have been through hell and back. A few bags wouldn't be anything relevant. 

"Okay now be quiet my team is coming back." She said as voices got to the door.

The door opened and the first thing I heard was. "The next time I see that dragon piece of shit I'm kicking his ass!" The voice of that blonde bombshell from yesterday said and I wanted to see if she could but I had to stay still. As I was a guest. 

"Yang he kicked you ass in a matter of seconds. You couldn't stand up to him then and you can't now." Another voice said and I assumed she was the skeptic of the team. 

"Yeah yang. Next time call for backup." A new voice said replying to 'Yang' and from the tone was the edgy member of the team.

"Well what ever. Next time we see him he's dead." She said and I couldn't help but wonder. What will Ruby say to all this?

(Okay everyone, The third reader insert that won by an astonishing 2 votes was the Legand of korra females x Male reader. Of course you can still vote now either Legand of korra or Dc fems. the choice is yours. But I will be posting it in a few days so you have until then to change the vote.)