5

After the wedding is done, both of them is tired and head to their own house that their family give for them, even they won't accept it, but they need to.

Baekhyun open the master bedroom door and lay on the bed, Lisa come inside, watch Baekhyun head to toe. She sighed, crossed her arm.

"I have rule" Lisa looked down. She know she can't play with Baekhyun but she's desperate for it, she can't be with him. I hope you understand me,

He turned to faced Lisa's upset look "what is it?"

"I don't sleep with you. Dinner go to my room, touch me, call me-" she was cut when she heard Baekhyun chuckled. She looked at Baekhyun with a sad face.

"Okay okay" he nodded, agreed with what Lisa's planned.

"and when parents come, act like we're happy" Lisa said, but there's disagree look at Baekhyun face, she could tell it.

"Don't lied to them. Why can't we just act like we're nothing? Then they can break us after that if they know our relationship is a toxic" Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows

Lisa sighed "do you know how much I love my parents? I do this because of them," Baekhyun look at Lisa, honestly, Lisa is right. Baekhyun love his family to,

"Alright" he start to sleep

Lisa go to another room just to get a shower and rest, today is so tiring. She couldn't focus on what she did, everything she did, didn't go so well. As she always remember 'Taehyung' and spaced out, thinking how can she explain.

She looked at the clock, 3:00a.m. She sighed. She head to bed and take her blanket.

____________

The next morning, Lisa wake up early just to make breakfast, for her only. She just make a bread and hot chocolate, Taehyung favourite drink in the morning.

Baekhyun go downstairs with his pyjamas and a sleepy face, he watch Lisa and then go to the living room.

They really act like they're stranger this time, same home but never talked.

After breakfast, Lisa go to her room and check the notification from YouTube if there's a video come from Taeger. Luckily, Taehyung has uploaded a new video yesterday. Ugh yesterday.. She doesn't want to remember it. She shrugged it away and click 'Taehyung meet a friends at Sweden!'

She laugh, smile at everything Taehyung does. He's so cute. Watching this, she could remember all the problem that she has been thinking. After the video end, she decided to look at the comments section. 

I miss taelice - Vminkook

How about your girlfriend? - Namjin

Aww! You look so cute wearing that beanie! - Sope

The people still remember them, it made Lisa smile.

_____________

3 weeks have left, they still manage to act like they were stranger. And day by day, Lisa even hate more towards Baekhyun. Why? Because he brings girls, friends, alcohol, party, drunk. Do the parents know this? What is his problem. I hate him. Thinking about yesterday when he suddenly brings a girl and they had a little fight.

Lisa hold her phone and start to open it, right in time, Taehyung send her a message.

Baby boo 💜🐯 ; Surprise!

What surprised? She smile

Soon to be wife 💕 ; what is it?

Baby boo 💜🐯 ; I came back to Korea, let's meet?

Soon to be wife 💕 ; you didn't tell me...

Baby boo 💜🐯 ; because it's a surprise honey ;)

Lisa heart flutter when Taehyung call her 'honey'

Soon to be wife 💕 ; where?

Baby boo 💜🐯 ; Han lake, this tonight. Wear a pretty clothes!

Soon to be wife 💕 ; okey!

She hug the phone after that and smile like an idiot person.

"Crazy" Baekhyun said as he walk away, Lisa shoot a glare.

                             💜🐯

Taehyung didn't know ;"