13

Taehyung wake up and sees Lisa sleeping beside him peacefully, he then kiss her cute cheek and play with her soft hair. Oh how long he wait to have a relationship like this, it was perfect.

"Taehyung...?" Lisa mumbles his name looking up to him.

"Yes I'm here" he said

"Let's go home.." She blinked her eyes a few time, is she trying to be cute? Yes. Is Taehyung melt? Yes.

Taehyung just chuckles "you ready?" He asked

"Sure" Lisa nodded

"Then, let's get up" Both get up from the bed.

_______________

In airplane

"Im still sleepy" Lisa pout

"Come here" Taehyung tapped his shoulder, letting the one that he loves sleep "what a cutie" he said

"Baby want to sleep" Lisa smile while touching her stomach slowly

"If you want anything , just tell me okay?" Taehyung kiss her forehead and stared at her. She's so damn cute...

_______________

"Mom?" Lisa knocked the door twice, luckily her mom was too fast to open it when she realise it was Lisa's voice, she hug her immediately as she saw Lisa.

"why did you do this to me.." Mom said, suddenly crying "I'm sorry"

"It's okay mom" Lisa hug her mom back "everything change now" Lisa pulled the hug away and faced her mom, she also was feeling a little bit upset when she saw her mom was crying and act like this.

"Where... Where is Taehyung?" Her mom asked, whipping her tears away

"Behind me" Lisa turn around to find an awkward Taehyung now, he just standing there like a mannequin watching the drama.

Her mom was surprised to see a tall guy, good looking man yet the baby face that he has made him even uniq. So fluffy but sexy as hell. Taehyung smiled awkwardly at how Lisa's mom stared at him

"Taehyung?"

"Yes" he nodded, as the voice speak, it make Lisa's mom even surprised, the voice.

She sighed and then smiling "from now on, you take care of my daughter" she said

"Re-really?" Taehyung couldn't express how he feels right now. Basically excited+happy, actually he will do something weird but he need to show the good attitude towards Lisa's mom.

"Come inside" her mom said.

Taehyung grabbed all the luggage and come inside. He was shocked at how big the house were, it looks like castle.

"Sit here" As Lisa spoke, Taehyung stop his imagination to be a king who married with Lisa. He giggles at what he was thinking.

"Coffee or tea?" The mate asked, Taehyung replied 'tea'

When Taehyung, Lisa and her mom gather around. They start to look awkward back,

"I'm very sorry for what I did to you Lisa" mom spoke, making all the attention to her "I was blind by money and work until I forgot about my daughter" she said

Lisa start to hold her mom hand "let's have a new life, new book." She smiled "I have a baby too"

"But that's baby-"

"I know mom. It's okay, the baby is still mine" she said

"When is the marriage?"

______________

2 years later

"We have a new baby.." Lisa said as she cares her stomach, sitting next to Taehyung. Taehyung looked at her,

"Yeayyyyy. Since I have free time, let's make 10 baby!" Taehyung make a face, pervert face. And then he kiss Lisa lips, smiling widely about what he just did.

"You think I'm a robot??!" Lisa start to catch Taehyung who's currently try to running from his beloved wife, he laughed.

"Honey! You should rest!" Taehyung said yet he's still running.

"Mom? Dad? I want to run too!!" Jaehyun suddenly appeared, looking at his both parents who now is making a loud noise.

"Jaehyun, go back to sleep" Taehyung said

"But I have a great energy like uncle Hoseok! And I want to be a runner like uncle Jungkook!" Jaehyun said with a full of hope to join his family

"Okay then! You're on my side! Let's chase ur mom!" Taehyung start to run again but with a backup player.

"Yeah daddy yeayyyy" Jaehyun scream happily

"Oh my god.. This both.." Lisa run slowly to let Jaehyun chase her "Taehyung, you know what? Jaehyun is more faster than you." Lisa said, and then sitting on the grass "mommy is tired" she was panting hard. Jaehyun then hug her mom

"Daddy! I got mom! Now what?" Jaehyun smiled widely

"We... We..." Taehyung start to think "we let mommy rest first" he said, sitting down on the grass with Lisa while holding Jaehyun in hand.

"I've never been happy like this" Lisa said

"Me too" Taehyung smile

"Daddy, I want to play overwatch back, bye!" Jaehyun start running inside the house back leaving the parents behind.

"Hot.." Lisa use her hand to fan herself. Taehyung just look at how hot Lisa was right now.

"You know I'm not gonna let you rest after this" Taehyung voice got deeper suddenly make Lisa go blush madly "let's go inside shall we?"

"Why are you so dirty..." Lisa punch his shoulder.

Taehyung put his lips on Lisa's lip, giving a passionate kiss.

- I love you

The End -

Finally... I have finished one book. I'm so happy 💜💜 and thanks to you all who support, vote and comments to this book.. also my friends who give ideas ( Lia )

It's okay, after this book, I will do a short story again about Taelice.

And I hope you guys can support my other books too~

- Tomorrow | Taelice ( edit after finished)
- Kill | Lizkook
- Own | Taelice

A NEW BOOK IS COMING!!!!! + with a better English, maybe. lol because I read my whole book and it was so bad writing so I tried to improve my skill.

Anyway~ Anyeong!! 💜💜