9

Is the day where Lisa at German now, she takes the taxi to go to the hotel where Taehyung's stay. She goes inside the big hotel and look at the big clock, 12:34a.m. She immediately check in,

After that, she open the sunglasses that she wear and go to the elevator, the 'ting' was heard which means Lisa's already on the 7th floor. She grab her luggage and walk to find '1206' room. Luckily, she find it just a second.

She smile and knocked the door, hope he was there. She knocked over and over again. Suddenly, the door was immediately open, revealed a messy hair, tight jeans, black shirt Taehyung. Taehyung was scrubbing his hair until they meet eyes to eyes.

Taehyung was shocked as hell when the girl suddenly hug him out of nowhere. He push her,

"What are you doing?" He's not rejecting Lisa but he's just too shocked to see her. He looked at Lisa head to toe, she's still beautiful

"Meet you" Lisa said "I know you hate me, you should" she nodded "I made mistake, I know" she faced Taehyung "I came here from Korea just to meet you"

Taehyung slapped the door back, leaving Lisa outside. He slides his body down on the door, he can't believe this. Why do she came here? What about her husband? He cried suddenly, because he still can't accept the reality, but he lives in reality.

"I'm sorry!" Lisa keep shouting 'I'm sorry' from the outside over and over again. Not just Taehyung, but Lisa was crying hard too. "I love you, Taehyung." When Lisa said that, his tears go down more faster.

'I love you' he misses the word 'I love you' from Lisa.

I love you too.

3:54a.m.

Taehyung get up, his back was hurt because he sleep on the door. He sighed, Lisa. Yes, he worried about Lisa. He took his jacket and wore it to find Lisa. When he open the door, he saw the lady sleeping outside with only just a jacket as blanket. What do I do..

He lift Lisa up and put her down to bed. He put the blanket on, after that, he sit at the chair. He stares at Lisa all the time. She's here. He don't know what to do in the morning, make Lisa's breakfast? Maybe, not today. Without thinking further since he was sleepy, he start to sleep on the couch.

The next morning,

Lisa wake up, look everywhere. Am I inside the room? She asked, but she stop when she saw a noted 'Meet me at Starbucks - Tae' she smile.

______________

Lisa was wearing a pants and a nude jacket. She stopped outside the Starbucks to find someone, she look everyone and saw a boy with a camera. That's probably him? She go there and sit in front of him. She looked at the boy who was so busy with the camera

"Taehyung," she called out. Taehyung just replied with 'hmm?' and not even looking at her. "Forgive me"

"What did you do to me?" Taehyung asked, act like he didn't know.

"Can I explain before you don't want to hear?" Lisa said,

"Yeah, go ahead" Taehyung put down his camera and decided to faced Lisa who looked so pissed.

"That day, I want to explain to my mom that I had someone. You, but my mom denied it. She suddenly said that I need too married her friends son, I don't agreed but you know — my mom forced me. I have too.. I want to make my parents happy, I'm wrong.. I- I do love you. Always. I really want to-" she was cut off,

"You didn't tell your mom a thing about us?" He closed his eyes, "how long do you have to keep this secret" sighed,

"As a CEO daughter, you know what our parents want right?" Lisa lock eyes with Taehyung, her eyes is telling something like 'please, forgive me'

"Why would they hate me? Am I not good enough to be your boyfriend? I love you, not like that ignorant people who just want a money and fame." Taehyung replied, not knowing that he just hurt Lisa's with his words.

"They maybe denied our-"

"If your parents love you that much, why would they make a decision for you? I know you're so kind Lisa, but sometimes you need to fight back."

And there's again, Lisa cried. She can't sit still and run from Taehyung.