1

In this morning, both Lisa and Rosé take a chance to jogging at the park since they both miss each other so bad. As they take a step again after 4 tracks they have done, the wind blew to both face making them laugh together at the feelings.

The good thing is, in here they have such nice air, and the scenery where sun was about to rises up is so beautiful.

After 26 minutes jogging, they stop when they feel exhausted. Lisa take a chance to sit at the bench near the trees, as Rosé drinks her water bottle that she bought. After that, she gives it to Lisa but something bother her when she feels someone is scrubbing her long legs. She placed the water beside and look down, which she found a cute dog with a name 'yeontan', she smile.

"Rosé, look how cute this puppy" Lisa takes the puppy up and play with the dog, the dog lick her face, she immediately laugh at the feelings.

"Tan-ah! Tan-ah! Where are you?" Some deep voice stop Lisa from doing her things, the dog names yeontan, does this mean, he's the owner? Lisa tried to find the voice, the one tall man caught her eyes, he look really worried. He's searching for the dog,

Lisa start to waving her hand "I'm sorry!" She scream, the boy look at her direction, he immediately runs to them as he saw his dog.

"Tan-ah!" The boy take the dog away from Lisa's hand "is he bothering you? I'm sorry" he bowed down

"It's okay, he's cute" Lisa compliment his dog and smile

"Thanks" the boy look at Lisa from top to bottom, he then faced her "what's your name?" He asked,

Lisa were shocked, because only a few seconds they talk and the boy already asked her name. He's still a stranger.

"Why do I have to tell you my name?" Lisa replied with a sarcastic tone, crossed her arm.

"Because it sounds beautiful? Since the owner itself is beautiful" he said, he look so calm and just smile. He could see a red at the girl cheeks,

"Lisa" she blush so hard right now until she feels like she need to look away.

"Taehyung" the boy said

"Let's go home Lisa" Rosé feels annoyed as she looks like a third person, the boy didn't even notice her. Rosé start to pull Lisa's hand

"Wait! Can I have your number?" The boy stopped them, he look at Lisa.

"Hmm.. Yeah" Lisa nodded without thinking twice, he looks like a nice guy right? She give the number to him.

"How about..." Taehyung start to think something "we go to eat breakfast?" He smile

This time, Lisa think twice. I have homework do I? Right? But, what homework? "Yes." Lisa accepted, because she wants too.

"Yeah!" The guy in front of her start to jump happily, which make both of the girls giggled at how he behave

Lisa faced Rosé as she make a 'can I?' look.

"Go ahead." Rosé nodded, suddenly she got a kiss from Lisa, Rosé immediately pull her away in disgust. Lisa just laugh,

Taehyung and Lisa go to the cafe near the park, Lisa asked a permission to play with yeontan, surprisingly, Taehyung agreed and she was so happy. In the other side, Taehyung look at her every time she smile or giggles because, it's cute and make his heart calm.

"Lisa, what do you want?" He asked, looking at Lisa from top to bottom again. This girl is attractive

"I just want a hot chocolate" Lisa said.

Taehyung ordered 2 cup of hot chocolate and then both of them take a sit. As they sit, Yeontan immediately run to Taehyung laps, Taehyung tapped his back.

"Since it's our first time, I would like to know you better" Taehyung spoke while plays with his puppy.

Lisa faced Taehyung, and locked their eyes together. She was so curious, why would this Taehyung guy wants to know me? He wants to flirts? "Why?"

"I said, you look great to be friend with" Taehyung wink, making Lisa look away.

"Me?" Lisa pointed at herself "if you want to ask me to be your girlfriend, just forget it" Lisa said with a sarcastic tone again.

"Well, I don't even ask yet, but why?" This girl is playing hard to get? Isn't she? He smirked.

"I never had an experience and I don't trully trust boys" Lisa said as she drink her hot chocolate sassily when it's arrived. He stares her,

"What if I said, I'm not the one. Not all the boys are same, you believe?" Taehyung smirked again, well he is. He's always loyal toward his lover, especially crush while the girls didn't even know he likes her.

"Well..." Lisa looked down "I can try?" She faced Taehyung, she also didn't know why she said that, but she has feelings for him, maybe.

"Great," look, girls love me.

      🐯💜

Please vote and comment purplehearties, this is a review for part 1. I will edited the whole chapter for a better plot and writing :). Just wait, okay?

Also, do read my other book, love you!