12

Taehyung was madly shock by the news. His legs was trembling a little "preg- pregnant?" Taehyung faced Lisa, this is a serious thing.

Lisa looked over Taehyung, is he going to cry? When she saw a tears inside Taehyung eyes, "yes.." Lisa reply

"But we never did that..?" Taehyung said, if it's not him then who?

"It- it was Baekhyun" Lisa said

"Who?"

"My ex husband" Lisa looked down at her pregnancy test, he saw that bitter face of Taehyung, now.. What have I done? When she heard a footsteps, she immediately run to Taehyung and hold his hand. Taehyung stopped from walking, he look at Lisa's hand "where are you going?" Lisa asked

"To get some fresh air" he shrugged Lisa's hand away and go out.

Lisa was left alone, and nothing. Running to Taehyung wasn't a way to solve a problem, she know he needs some time to accept this, who's boyfriend didn't mad if his girlfriend pregnant other boy baby. Lisa take a look again at her pregnancy test and to her stomach. She sighed,

"Your future dad is mad.." She said "don't worry" she smile to herself, or maybe not.

Lisa don't need to cry, because she know it's not her fault. It's Baekhyun fault, this time, she try to be a strong girl yet she was upset when Taehyung isn't around her.

______________

4:00 a.m

Lisa wake up to see if Taehyung was around, no. He's not here, she deeply sighed "where are you.." She mumbles.

______________

That night, she was still waiting for him to came back. She doesn't know where Taehyung sleep, what he eat. Please, come back. She throw up for 2 times, dizzy, stomach ache, hungry and it's only Taehyung that can help her, not anybody but him.

The clock screaming 12:46 a.m, Lisa go to bed to sleep, but a tears streaming down to her face. She take a pillow to cover her eyes, what can she do instead of crying? Taehyung isn't around and she's alone.

1:36 a.m.

Taehyung open the door slowly, he look at a sleeping Lisa, he put a bitter smile. "I was such a bad boyfriend, am I?" He crawled up onto the bed, adjust the blanket properly to Lisa's body. Suddenly a cold hand holding his hand, it was Lisa.

"You're back.." The cute crack voice said, she open her eyes slowly. Taehyung meet a swollen eyes of Lisa and pale. He sighed,

"I'm sorry for leaving you. I didn't meant to" he cares Lisa's hair slowly, he smile "I admitted, I'm childish" he laugh a little "but I'm here now" Taehyung kissed her cheeks, "didn't you eat?"

"Don't worry, I eat" Lisa nodded.

"Good.." Taehyung start to lay down beside Lisa, Lisa looked at him head to toe.

"He raped me" Lisa said suddenly which got Taehyung attention.

Taehyung immediately give her a warm hug. He was really sorry about what happen. He feel bad when he left Lisa's alone and follow his emotions. "It's okay.. You're mine now. No ones gonna touch you, unless me" he said, Lisa hugged her back

"You didn't mad?"

"For what reason I've to be mad? You're hurt and I don't want to be more stupid" he said "Lisa.. Let's go back to Korea"

Lisa pushed him slowly "why?" She look away "it's too cruel there.."

"It's dangerous Lisa, we have to tell your mom everything. Let's be honest" He said "please? I want to meet my grandma too.."

"Taehyung.."

"I have an idea" Taehyung said

____________

They prepared the thing to record a video.

"Anyeong eomma, appa. You must be worried about me right? Don't worry.. I'm okay. Can you give me a chance to speak although you will probably hate me after this.. But, I want you to know. I love Taehyung, not that bad boy, he's hurting me, we don't love each other and we can't push it. If me and Baekhyun stay together, nothing will change. I still love Taehyung. Also.. I want to talk about family issues. As you know... I followed all your wish and wanted but I also wants some love and attention from you guys.. I don't want to make thing more complicated, but I only has one thing I want.. And I hope you guys accept, i want to married Taehyung"

____________

Her mom watch the video that Lisa sent to her last night, she tried to hold up her tears but burst out after that, she realised what have she done. Is she really give the love and attention towards her daughter?

"Where are you Lisa.." She cried out so hard "I'm sorry, as a mom I should hear your opinion and your problems.. I'm sorry.."

🐯💜

*COUGH COUGH* this story is coming to an end 🤗🤗