6

( swipe and play the song ;) ) 

She arrived at Han Lake at night, wearing a white dress. She go near the lake and smile, questioning herself why would Taehyung asked her to come here, she guarantee that something will happen. She looked around, there's so many people with their lover.

Suddenly, it's became dark. Lisa was startled, is she faint? But she doesn't feel like falling or something. She died? But it's not hurt. She touch the hands, this hand..

"Guess who?" That baby voice asked, it's sound...

Lisa hold the owner hands and turn to look at the owner, Taehyung. She smile and hug him "I miss you I miss you I miss you" she's really excited to meet Taehyung.

"Yes baby," Taehyung nodded, "I bought you something" he gives her a flower and a cute bear.

In the bear clothes there's something writing on 'Taelice forever' and then she found a card. She opened it which make her, not happy but she should be happy. Married? She look Taehyung in the eyes,

"Yes, let's get married?" Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows, Lisa look away which make Taehyung go upset. Why would she look away like that? Suddenly he saw a tears running down the girl cheek, "why? Are you that surprised?" He smile,

"I- I love you Tae" Lisa faced Taehyung.

"I know" he agreed, why do she sounds not happy at all?

"But-" she look down, she's afraid to said it. "I can't"

Taehyung just laugh, "why?" He asked with a childish voice, not believing what he just heard.

"There's something you need to know" Lisa spoke as Taehyung get even more nervous "I'm a wife. I have husband" she said, Taehyung couldn't believe it,

"You lied?" He asked, he still can't believe.

Lisa sighed and find a braveness to look at Taehyung's eyes "remember the event that I have to go? and we couldn't enjoy that time." This time, Taehyung eyes become teary but he tried to not to let them down "that day," Lisa look away and leave Taehyung alone with the bear and a flower. She's not that strong,

And when Lisa's go, Taehyung let his tears out. He looked at the bear and the flower, he can't believe that Lisa was the one to leave first. He thought, they can be together as what they promises. But no.

He cried because a girl. It's sound so stupid,

______________

Lisa open the house door and saw Baekhyun with one girl make out at the living room. She just pass him, immediately go to her bedroom. That girl looked at her, weirdly.

"Ignore her" Baekhyun hold that girl cheek to just to focus on him.

Lisa locked her room door and crying out loud there. She close her faces with her hands why can't I just tell him that at least I don't love Baekhyun. She thought, boys were the one who loves to cheat and surprisingly, Lisa, the innocent one, hurting him. Taehyung isn't happy.. She want to look at that boxy smile back. If only she can.

"I'm sorry" all that she can said other than any words, suddenly she saw a card on her bag 'let's get married!'. She stared at the card, and then crash it. Bullshit.

This time, her dream was destroyed. Her hopes to married a boy that she loves, will never happen. She only could imagine it and yes, it's never come true.

                                💜🐯

; Sometimes, you need to let go someone that you love for the world piece? even its hard, you have to deal with it. Cry all night. If u hurt, just cry and question yourself. 💓

btw! I post new books for TAELICE and the title is DEPRESS