Chapter 13

A/N - My story has been rated -R- but it is definitely not... Some of my haracters may be broken but there's nothing illicit, provocative or graphic in it!!! :(

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During a time out, I questioned Alex,

“How did it go with Jenny?”

He flushed.

“It went really well, actually… She already had a family dinner planned for tomorrow night so I took her for a shake after school…” He suddenly looked very shy.

I couldn’t help but ruffle his hair and tease him about it.

“Alex and Jenny sitting in a tree. K.I.S.S.I.N.G. First comes love.” He tried to put his hand on my mouth to shut me up, but I managed to crawl under his arm.

I was shouting, “Then, comes marriage, then comes baby in the baby carriage, sucking his thumb, wetting his pants, doing the hula, hula dance!”

Luke and Jax were laughing so hard they were almost in tears. Alex’s cheeks were crimson red, so I took pity on him and stopped my teasing.

“Guys, can I ask for a favor?” I heard myself ask them.

“Hmmm, sure…What is it?” Alex answered immediately, his eyebrows furrowed.

“Is there a safe party I could go to tomorrow, I feel like getting drunk?” I felt awkward asking them that but after everything that had happened, I was desperate for some loosening up.

“Is it because of Jay?” Jax asked.

“Guys, seriously, nothing will ever happen between Giant and I…” I stated.

They were all frowning at me.

“What?!” I snapped.

“Come on, Lily!” Alex sounded exasperated. “Don’t start going all girly on us…”

“What the hell does that even mean?!” I exclaimed.

“You know the looking sad and fragile trick to get the guys’ attention…” He was looking at me with this Didn’t think I’d catch up on it, would you? look.

“Alex?” Jax was wide-eyed.

“What the heck crawled up your ass, Alex Taylor?!” I shouted at him. I was fuming. “Do I freaking look sad and fragile , now?!” I poked him hard in the chest. “Don’t worry, though. I got the message loud and clear. You want girly? I’m going to freaking give you girly… Goodbye Bestie!” I spat the last word with disgust and I went to my room.

I wished I had a punching bag nearby, I was so fed up with everything right then.

I suddenly had an idea.

Hey Bro, Don’t remember where about you’re at in Texas… Dallas? Xxx

Less than a minute later, my phone beeped.

Don’t even think about it!!! What happened?! P.S. I’ve also texted Luke…

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

L He’d be too happy if I was gone…

My phone rang this time.

“Hm.” I mumbled.

“What’s happened?” He sounded half asleep. I needed some fresh air so I went to sit on the balcony.