Chapter 6

There I made up for not uploading during my finals...

Chapter 6

“Um, well guys it was so nice meeting you all. But me and the little lady here have to go now. We will see you again tomorrow.” I say and they turn to look at us as Evelyn blushes and my brother’s laugh.

“Don’t worry, their all leaving also. Me and Michelle have some unfinished business.” Mr. Diego said and I smiled at him while all the guys groaned out “gross dad.”  It’s nice to know that they are still getting busy. But I guess there baby bump gave it away though.

I pulled Evelyn out and we headed for home. “I am so happy everything worked out good today. I grew up with this family. I would not expect anything less.” Evelyn tells me.

“Yes, they truly are special and I felt so welcomed. Their family and home feels warm and loving. But right about now, I am more interested in something else. I tell her as I rub her breast and her peak that was now hard and pointy.

“Luke we are not going to go through this again. Wait till we get home.” She tells me but I could see she liked it.

“So you wanted me in my uniform huh? You like the idea of the quarterback taking you and making hot monkey love with you?” I tell her and she starts to laugh.

“Well that’s a new one. I never heard about hot monkey love.” She said and I laughed.

“Did you know when a monkey likes a girl monkey he flings his poop at her?” I ask her.

She turned to me wide eyes “oh hell no, you better not fling your poop at me.”

I start to laugh then look at her “man your no fun.”  Hahaha I really do like this girl. I never dated many girls. Had sex yes but not date, I want to date her though. “So I was serious, I want you to be my girl friend. But only mine, we have to be exclusive.” I tell her and she frowns.

“Well we’ll see about it later for now, let’s go look for my cheerleader outfit.”  Just like that, I was fine with waiting, for the answer.

We didn’t have to hunt much since all her boxes are labeled with what was in them.  She tried it on and hell if I didn’t drool. It didn’t help that I noticed she was not wearing a bra or underwear. “Ok so I am going to try out a cheer and you tell me what you think” she said.

I leaned on the wall as she cheered and did a back flip making her very small skirt fall down as she turned upside down and I was rewarded with a peek a boo glimpse of her butt and my playground. I smirked; yeah that is now my playground. I walked over to her and kissed her. “Hey I wasn’t done.”

“Woman I’m going to be done before we even start if you summersault again” I tell her and she pouts. Seeing her luscious lips brings naughty images to my head. I grab a hold of her fine ass and squeeze.  “You are one mighty wild thing Evelyn Marty. I think I will have a lot of fun taming you.” I tell her and she frowns, then she gets really mad.

“Who the hell told you those stupid guys call me the beast. See this is what I hate, just because I don’t want to settle down does not make me a beast.” She was getting her fur all standing on end so I kissed her to shut her up. She tried to fight me but I just deepened the kiss and it didn’t take long before she was melting into me.

“Don’t think I’m all happy now” she told me as I pulled back from the kiss. I smiled at her and put my hand under her skirt cupping her with my hand. “Well ma’am it seems to me that you might not be happy. But this here tells me you are mighty excited.”

“What am I going to do with you?” she said just as I entered her with my finger.

“Darlin anything you want.” I tell her making my drawl more pronounced.  “This here Texas boy is aimen to ride you hard and put you up wet.”

Evelyn’s POV

I swallowed as he went into his country boy drawl. That alone combined with what his wicked hand was doing to me had me ready to cum. What the hell am I even doing with him? I have a man living with me for goodness sake. I just meet him 3 weeks ago and here he is. Making me whimper and at his mercy.

H e pulled off the top of my uniform with his free hand and looked his fill off me. “Darlin, I’d like to one day meet your mama. So I can thank her for making one fine ass woman with a great set of.”

“Luke” I cut him off before he continued to talk.

“What? You can’t say you don’t like me talking dirty to you. Can you hear all the juice you just made? Can you feel how slick you are? You like it when I tell you you’re a very naughty girl. When I tell you I want to suck up all your juices and make you scream out my name and forget yours.”

Oh shit this guy is good. He knows just what button to press. The moment I said that his thumb found my magic button and WHAM, I went off like a rocket. Damn him, he was good. I rode out my wave as he clamped down on one of my peaks making it last longer and just seem to go on and on and on.

He smiled at me and whispered “touch down.”

………………………………

We are now 2 days away from the wedding and we have been going at it like rabbits. I can’t seem to get enough of him or him of me. I smirk as I smack his bare ass. Since the covers fell off. “What” he moans groggily.

“Get up, we have the rehearsal to go to for the wedding” I tell him and he still doesn’t get up.

“Why do I have to go?’” He asked.

“Because it’s your brother getting married and so is my sister.” I tell him.

“Well if your freaky ass didn’t keep me up all night. I wouldn’t be so tiered.” He told me making me giggle.

“I didn’t hear you complaining when I had my mouth full with you.” I said, then blushed remembering.

He started to laugh then sat up. “Any chance I can get a repeat?” he asked as I got off the bed and made a run to the bathroom. As I expected he followed closely.

An hour later we were ready to head out. I was leaning on the wall waiting for him to finish and when he finally came out of the room. Well he took my breath away. He was wearing the black suite he got yesterday and I was wearing white dress with black accessories.

We made it to the church on time and it still makes me laugh that Reigna always grabs his face and says “it’s so freaky how you look like my Jed.”

He’s always so nice and laughs and lets her do it.  I couldn’t believe that in 2 days all my friends and my sister will be married. I was starting to feel that itch to travel again and I was offered a chance to go recruit another player for the Bulls this time. I have yet to say anything to Luke about it. Part of me feels I shouldn’t because well it’s not like I’m his property and need permission.

I don’t know, it just seems so complicated for some reason.

Luke’s POV

I turn to look at Evelyn as we’re in the church and I feel her a little different lately. I’m not sure what’s going on with her. Maybe she’s starting to freak because everyone is getting married. But we’ve been together over a month. I just think it’s too soon.

I am falling head over heels in love with her and her naughty ways. But I want more time with her and to see if this is leading her to this church and her and I tying the knot. I’ll have to have a serious talk with her tonight and find out what’s troubling her.

 Told her I needed nothing but honesty and for her to be upfront with me. Yes tonight we talk.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Comment……………………………………………