Vicky

Later on that day as i went on and got my lunch. I had an odd feeling i was being watched. I grabbed the salad my usual,some milk,juice,and orange and ceaser ranch dressing my favorite. I grabbed my tray. walking to the back corner where i always try to sit i lookeed around. now i knew why i felt like i was being watched. everyone was watching me. they seemed to be wanting something to. most all of these students i saw against me,just this morning. "hey slut whats up?" i was eyed from the nearby table. as if the students were eager to see something happen. maybe watching,waiting. hoping for a fight to break out.too bored with school work. too abessed with drama. not to pay attiean. they couldnt help them selves. i could sense that. but i really just didnt care. "answer me slut im talking to you" i groaned."what do you want"

"i want for you to stop acting like a chicken,slut, and fight me!"

"now why would i do that?"

"because i told you to slut"

"i dont think so now if youll excuse me"i walked away over to my little corner.i put down my tray and opened my juice.num num apple."Slut i want you to fight me right NOW!"

"no"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOOOO!!!!!!!"she was getting hot temperted.i gave her a blank stare

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO ANSWER ME RIGHT NOW SLUUUUUT!!!!!'

"no vicky im not going to fight you what would that really solve?"

"EVERYTHI......wait you know my name?"she seemed bewildered/

"yes vicky i know youre name"

"bu...bu...but how?"

"you have told it to me a million and one times before"

"now why would i do that?"

"its your way of taughting me i guess? i dont know, i cant explain to you why you do the things you do"

"so why wont you fight me?"

"its a waste of time, engery, and its a lot of hassle"

"i...good point"she looked down"i guess ill get you later slut"she waved and walked away. now it was my turn to be bewilered."wow what was that about" i sighed.people dont really make much sense to me. only a every few do. the few that do i trust. and for me to trust someone is like the whole world in a drought. its extremly hard but not impossible. the veryh few that i DO trust on the other hand. are extremly special to me. ive always thought that. 'once i trust you,then you cant lose me,because now i need you, and i can cling to you, but i may cling every badly, even when you dont want me anymore' for years ive known that no one ever truley liked me. nor loved me. mainly im just a hated outcast. my circle of friends is very small,more like a line with a few dots than a circle. but i do have one or two friends. and to me they are my whole world. i wouldnt trade for anything. even if my own life was on the line. if they all were drowning. i would drown trying to save them before i would get out of the water without them....