What do you know?!!

The day went slower than normal. In my class Percy came up to me. "Hey whore"

"Back off Percy"

"Oh what you ain't gonna do nothing without your little boyfriend Ronaldo around"

"He's not my boyfriend, and he looks to you like a brother, I thought you were his friend."

"Ha! Yea that's what he thinks. He's just a man whore, you know you two go along perfectly, considering you're both idiotic whores."

"Hey do you like your teeth?"

"Yes I do, why?"

"Cause I suggest you keep your hypocritical mouth shut or I'll knock your two front teeth out!"

"You ain't gonna do nothuuuuung"

"Wanna bet?"

"Yea, you ain't got no reason whore, here watch bet you Mark will think the same. Hey Yo Mark!" He came running over. "What up Percy my man, this whore causing you problems again?" He eyed me like he wanted to fight. "No man, she thinks she can take me in a fight."

"And my girl can!" Both boys turned around to see Jesy glaring at them. She came to my side "Yo Cece! I saw what you did this morning, that was rad girl! You sure showed her." She gave me a hug glaring at the boys "this my home girl. Don't mess with her she'll mess you up man." She pounded her fists jumping up and down. "She ain't gonna do jack to us." Percy stood as mark followed him closer to me. Jesy laughed super loud. "Did either of you see what she did this morning?!"

"No!" They said together. Mark never went to the blacktops, that I knew. Percy came late he showed up at class and started messing with me instead of doing his work. "My home girl here took Vicky, BIG Vicky and had her balling man, she had her total scearming to be let go! Man if Ronaldo wasn't there I think Cece here would have broke her arm, maybe even more, she looked totally ready to break Vicky's neck yo!" She was laughing and bouncing up and down, she grabbed my hand and pulled me up. "I'm telling you! Don't mess with Cece she's my home girl and she'll mess you up yo!" She was getting right in Percy's face. He was growing angery. "I'll get you later whore, you can't hide behind Ronaldo forever!"

I couldn't help but laugh. I almost fell back over. "And what do you know percy!? I don't hide behind him, and you'll never get me, oh no boy, it'll be me getting you, just wait and see" he started coming over when mark grabbed him. "Just leave it man she won't do nothing to you dog." I smirked

"What do you know?!!" The bell rung. I grabbed my stuff and left with Jesy by my side. "We'll get them Cece! Don't let them bother you. You gonna tell Ronaldo what Percy said?"

"Imma try. It's for his own good, he looks at Percy like a brother. Percy should be ashamed, Percy ain't no friend just a user. I think a lot of people are playing Ronaldo. They ALL should be ashamed"

"I feel ya girl, see you later Cece don't get in no trouble without me ya hear?"

"Wouldn't dream of it, later Jesy"

As I rounded up the stairs, percy came running by, he shoved me against the bricks and shoved me down trying to push me down the stairs laughing. "I have more reason than you think boy" he turned around. "Oh and what might those be?" He laughed, I ran past him, almost to our next class, Oasis would tell him to stop. He'd listen cause he likes her and Erin would sit there chatting with Oasis. "Let's see, you're messing with my best friend and brother, you're being a hypocrite, you're playing Ronaldo, should I keep going?" I ran into class as he stood there angery, the bell rang and he tried coming in. The teacher stopped him. "Pass Percy? Can't let you in without it" I smirked as I sat down, across from Oasis and Erin, my desk disconnected from everyone. "No"  she pointed. "Then go get one from your teacher, come back when you have it. She closed the door in his face and winked at me as she walked by, sitting in her desk that was by mine. She always hears what Percy does to me, she's called the office, written lunch dentions and refurls, he disobeys all of her rules and he bullys others in the class, not just me. By the time he came back it was lunch time. Today we all had lunch with Ronaldo. Maybe I can pull him away for a moment to tell him what Percy said? I'll try that's for sure. Percy pushed me away from Oasis and Erin. "You don't belong with us"