Not-A-New-Chapter: Lucas.

(FM's Note: Hindi po ito new chapter! Gusto ko lang malaman niyo ang qualities ni Lucas para sa isang girl. THANKYOOOOU!)

Lucas' type of girl: 

1: Don't want a girl with a dull personality. They want someone who will laugh of his jokes and be able to hold a good conversation. They love girls that smile and laugh a lot. They don't want girls that are always negative about everything.

(FM's NOTE: Yung chapter 1, it's all Lucas' jokes. AHIHIHI.)

2: He don't want a girl that is uptight. They want someone who is laid back and loves sports. Nothing turns them on more than a girl cheering for their favorite team. They don't want a girl that's afraid to mess up their hair or makeup. A lot of guys actually prefer girls that wear less makeup. Lucas wants that natural beauty.

3: He want a kind of girl with a good temper. Nothing better that "The Girl Next Door." They want someone they can bring home to meet their family. But also have a wild, spontaneous side. So keep in mind, Lucas like friendly girls. 

4: Don't actually look after good-looking girls. He prefer neat and presentable. 

5: When the girl says, "NO." Lucas hear it as "Try again tomorrow."

6: Lucas also want to experience rejection. Because if he's too good, never been busted, never been in love and hurt, he won't be matured, learned, and grow up.

7: May 'INSTANTLY' know if the girl likes him but can never be sure unless the girl tells him.