Chapter 5

The Prime still connected to you was currently skimming across the earth water as you flew lowly above it. You laughed at his flaring limbs trying to stabilize himself. The fleshy what's currently passed out or dead in your seat so sadly her screams did not accompany the hilarious Prime.

"Oh!" You jumped in surprise when another grappling wired connected to the end of your other wing, "So you like to play rough Prime?" You snickered and began to do a several barrel roles twisting the wires around themselves

You flew to a heavily forested area. Some how you found a rocky clearing. Smashing the Prime into a boulder first you transformed and landed neatly on two pedes the wires laying limp between the two of you. He lifted his helm up and glared at you.

"Ha! Even after being smashed into several buildings and playing a few water sports with your faceplate you still look cute!" You laughed at his flustered and angry faceplate his little ear fins grew a lighter shade of blue, "Holy frag! You just get cuter by the kilk!"

As you were losing your processer over this he took the opportunity of your distracted nature to yank the grappling cables thus pulling your wings down and causing you to fall flat on your back struts. You chuckled and stood up.

"Nicely done, Prime, taking advantage of my distraction." You stated grabbing the cables yourself and yanked the mech forward

For mega-cycles you both battled this way wrapping clables around forearms and stabilizers. Dragging one and other down when you fell. It went on like this. Until you ended up like this. Somehow. Bound together by the cables, chassis pressed against one and others one of each of your stabilizers tied together. Just all and all personal space forgotten. Then again when your tied together like this it's hard to have personal space. You could barley move your wings, not that you would want to fly away from the cutie you were bound to. You grinned at his flustered expression. The servo and arm not bound to your side was somehow tied to his shoulder pulling you closer to the mech. So this is how the battle ends, being tied close to the mech... not the worst ending to a battle. Time to tease.

"Oh, Honey, if you just wanted to get this close with me you could have just asked, I would have gladly provided." You chuckled at his red face (cause his face is already blue so meh he blues red)

"W-well... umm.." He tried to retort but you could feel the heavy thumbing of his spark against your chassis you watched as he swallowed heavily

You grinned your fangs glistening, "How will you explain this to your team mates, hmm?"

He was avoiding optic contact choosing to stare at the organic trees.

"Too bad they won't be here in a while, with how much damage I did to the city  they'll be working for a while." You chuckled, but sighed sadly, "Not that anyone would be impressed with it but me."

That's when the Prime finally looked at you. You were staring down tears brimming in your optics. Real tears like you weren't trying to buy for sympathy. Shaking your helm you blinked them away and looked at the Prime with a sideways grin. You were about to tease again then the Prime suddenly spoke.

"Earth is place of second chances."

You tilted your helm, "I-I don't know what you mean."

He sighed heavily, "You were wondering how a Maintenance Crew became protectors of the most powerful object in the universe. It was a second chance at doing the right thing. At doing anything. Earth gave us that chance." You scrunched your face slightly

"And why do you think I deserve a second chance?" You asked

"Everyone does. No matter what a boy can change. Even if it's just in the slightest way. They can change." The Primes deep voice shook you all the way down to your spark , "I'm giving you the second chance. Join us, join the Autobots and protect the Allspark."

You optics instantly snapped open and in a few swift movements you had sliced yourself free from the cables. Your chassis heaved as you stumbled back away from the mech. You swallowed, could you leave behind the life you've leaved for ions? You struggled to get air into your tanks.

"I-I need time to decide.." you said softly, "C-can you give me two solar-cycles?"

The Prime nodded, "I can. You'll need my comms then, to tell me when you decide."

You nodded standing on shaking stabilizers. You got his comms reaching into the glass part yourself you gently pulled out the organic and handed her to Prime. He nudged her with a digit but nodded seeing her organic chassis rising and falling. You stared at him for a brief few kilks but activated your pede engine the flame burning the grass some.

"See you in two solar-cycles."