CHAPTER ONE

Jamal

"This roun is killing me!" I need to know what is going on fauza's psyche, that girl who entered my life out of nowhere and meant the world to me.

So he decided to call her, he bring up her contact and call her.

"Hello Jamal!" How are you? Hafsa asked sounding super zealous.

"I am fine Alhamdulillah, just wantd to talk to you, how about you?"

"I am fine too"

The silence that stays afterwards is full of tension, there has to be something i can say to fix this...

"Are you at home?"

"Yeah!"

"Okay zanzo yanzu, there's something very important i want us to talk about."

°°°

"Hafsa you didn't say anything tangible when i brought up the proposal of seeing your dad."

"Haba mana! What language do you want me to speak for you to understand?

"I told you before starting this relation that my dad won't agree for our marriage now, but it was you who made me to believe and promise to hold my hand and convince everyone."

"I feel so much anguish at having to say this.. But i realize that holding onto something that will hurts us both is only worsening things."

"I wasn't even ready for it, you too know that we have no future, our nature is extremely different, i need 5 years to get settled and think of a family, whereas your parents want you to get married as soon as possible. So its better that we should start staying away and try to have a life other than this relationship."

"No please Hafsa.... Nine fah Jamal dinki, I'll wait for you, I am sorry if i hurt you, we'll fix everything in shaa Allah"

"Nothing will ever be fixed fah, I am just tired, i want to be single."

"No! You're mine," he yelled

"What the hell are you saying? I must fulfill the promise i made for you. You told me you loved me, you made me fall for you, and i gave my self to you, you've stolen my heart from me, my feelings for you are true and pure. I am absolutely faithful to you. I am very afraid to let you go for i long to hold you so close to my heart, you are my absolute satisfaction and happiness.

"I never thought you could ever utter those words to me hafsah.
I am in this relationship for keeps. Whatever it takes, I'll be here. Please forgive my shortcomings and I will let yours fade. Let's stay in love and be happy please...." He knelt down and held her hand.

Her mouth opened and closed, there was absolutely nothing that she could say, her heart began to grew weak at the sound of his breaking heart.

So jama'a ya kuka ce?

Short and boring abi? Don't worry mu hadu a chapter two

Did the story hold your interest from the beginning?
If not, why not?

My story will have grammatical mistakes as english is not my home language

Not edited

Read

Comment

React

Vote

Share and Recommend

Amierah🌼