CHAPTER FOUR

I'm so sorry for not updating  in a while darlings. Seriously, things have not being going my ways these days, we all plan our lives by Allah is the master of all planners. After all the exams and mental stress I've suffered Alhamdulillah here i am again with an update.... Feel free but don't freeze 😉

Jamal

I don't know exactly this feeling of enthusiasm I'm having and the voices in my head. Is it love or infatuation? I keep starring at her picture that she used as the screensaver on her iPad.

"What is wrong with you? You look so gloomy and dull."

"Hajia it's nothing serious, just had a hectic day today at work" Jamal replied.

"Go and take a shower, I'll be waiting for you in my room because i want to discuss something important with you."

"But hajia can't it wait till tomorrow?"

"No, we have to discuss it this night."

 °°°

"Assalamu Alaikum"

"Waalaikum Salaam"

"Hajia sannu da hutawa"

"Yauwa kana jina ko? It is time for you to settle down."

"I don't understand hajia." Jamal said in a confused voice.

"What i mean is that, it is time you look for a girl and marry because time and tides wait for no one, and beside you are getting older not any younger. And if you don't have any girl in mind I will shoulder the responsibility of finding the right girl for you either from my relatives or my friends daughters. You are now twenty six years old, as you see you are no longer a boy. So you have to get married and start having your children.

"Toh hajia, in shaa Allah I will let you know when i find one.

"Okay Allah ya maka Albarka."

"Amin, good night."

Jamal couldn't sleep the whole night, his head was heavy and hajia's words kept ringing in his ears, he really went deep in his shallow world when he heard a continuous beeping sound. After he tried to find out the location of the sound before he later realized it was coming from an iPad he found weeks ago at Next C&C.

He slide it bit, to his surprise it was a birthday reminder. It must be the owner's birthday, he said to himself.

Now from where will i start the quest of searching for her and return what belongs to her, I know she must have missed it.

The next day after Jamal has performed his subhi prayer and was still sitting on the praying carpet doing his daily supplication. Let me at least sleep for thirty minutes Jamal said to himself.

The constant knocking on jamal's door wakes him up from the slumber, "Yau baza kaje aiki bane?" Hajia shouted. Jamal been the first and child of his mom and dad, prevented his mother from calling him by his name(because of the northern community culture)

It was already twenty minutes after eight when Jamal finally arrived at office due to the traffic jam, speed bumbs and other hindrances.

NHD interbiz was a versatile construction company situated at the outskirt of Abuja.

Alhaji Muhammad Maikudi is the father of Jamal Muhammad. His father made him the group managing director of the company after he bagged his masters degree in civil engineering at the university of Manchester, England.  

Amierah🌼