CHAPTER FIVE

Hafsat

Hafsa has already yield up on her iPad after the through search, she carried out but all in vain. She missed her secondary school pictures and lots more.

Today is 20th November, it is her birthday and her first year in university as well.

Adda Hafsa! Adda hafsa!! Fadeel was shouting her name, but Hafsa was on her bed picturing life in the couple of years to come, and how her life will soon change when she start going to school.

"Adda dai...."

"Sorry love, I haven't heard you calling until this very moment that i saw you standing beside me."

"We are waiting for you down stairs." He pouted.

"Happy birthday sweetheart," Aunty was the first to wish her and surprise with a gift of kimono design by Gucci. Then later her dad gave her the latest iPhone X which was longing to have as her birthday present.

It was indeed a birthday to remember for Hafsa, all her family and friends came to celebrate with her. It was after that her best friends Laila and Aneesah took her out for some shopping and a movie night.

   °°°

"Jamal come and meet me in my office right now."

"Okay Abba." Jamal said and hung up the phone.

"I have been awarded a contract to build five modern lecture theatres at Baze University, but unfortunately I will be leaving for umrah very soon. So I want to entrust everything under your care and supervision.

  °°°

It is already a week with the commencement of the project.
After Jamal had finished checking on the workers he then decided to check in a nearby restaurant. He was half way eating when he saw a figure coming into the restaurant he was eating. He couldn't get his face off her, I have seen this face some where else. Yes! She is the girl that bumped into me at super market while ago whose picture appear on the screensaver of that iPad. Jamal assured himself.

What a lucky day for me, after all those while I have now found her.

"Excuse me, Jamal stretching his hand to tap her shoulder.

"Ehm... Have we ever met somewhere? He asked.

"I don't know and you think you have some nerve to touch me?" Hafsa fires him.

"I'm sorry ma'am, I didn't mean too....."

"Sorry for yourself." Hafsa cut him in.

"It is not what you are thinking please, I found a lost iPad couple of weeks ago at Next and I am positive it is yours because the picture displaying at the screensaver looks exactly like you."

Hafsa finds it difficult to believe Jamal's story because she thought her iPad was long gone and thinks he just want to create a chance and talk to her.

Let's leave Hafsa and Jamal alone

Guess what happened? I heard that after 2017 comes 2018...

Don't be a ghost reader. Your comment is all i need

Don't forget to vote also

Amierah🌼