Y-letter 1

Please read my introduction's and author notes they're really important . Some have information about a lot of things that you guys end up asking questions about. If you don't understand it that way . READ THE FUCKING SHIT I POST SO I DON'T HAVE TO REPEAT MY SELF CONSTANTLY WHEN ITSSS RIGHT THERE . Thanks 😘😘

Chris pov

" Kiyanna and kayla come here " their heads shot towards me and then down to the food in my hands and they ran towards me . Once they got up to me they grabbed my ankles and sat down . I shook my head and smiled then pointed to their booster seats . They tried climbing up which didn't work at all so I picked them up and sat them down putting there food in front of them preparing for all of there questions " mommy wat es dis ? " Kiyanna shot first " food I said smiling . She tilted her head " mommy it vellow " Kayla says flicking her lip after the V " mommy it cheese it yumm- wher you go ? " kiyanna looked around for me as I stood underneath their chairs " mommy " they shouted out the same time " momm- Ahhhh " I jumped up and they scram loudly and then they start laughing hard " look sissy mommy scare us " they start laughing even harder and I smiled..

It's been 3 years I had twins . Ironic huh ? But they've literally have been the best thing thats happened to me . I wouldn't know what I'd do if I would have lost them .. through that whole 9 months pf caring them I was drinking and cutting myself .. I was even homeless Jaylen took the house after a month . I was at my all time low and I was desperate, depressed, and alone . Yes I did stupid things but I'm so happy my babies came out fine or came out period . I'm 29 now I'll be 30 in a few days 🙄 I'm getting freaking old man. Wait did I mention that my babies look exactly like Jaay ? Besides their nose lips and curly mane of hair they have Jaay's face shape , eyes , slightly chubby cheeks , pointy ears , confidence, body , I can go on and on and on . Oh and Kiyanna was born with a dick . They're like split images of her and they're beautiful .. I Love them So mu- " mommy we done " they say and unison sitting their plates on the counter " ite you guys can go play now I'll have ice cream ready in a minute " they smile hard and say " okay " then they run towards the living room . I began to wash the dishes but the doorbell rings I go to answer it and there is a note and flowers in front of the house . This has been happening since I was sleeping outside .. I'd get a note and 2 flowers . The note always said the sane thing . " I Love You , I'll never stop . I know you're doing fine I know you're living life I know you are happy and I know you love me .

P.S ~ see you soon my love "

I sat the roses in a vase I've had for years it was full of pink , red , and white roses and I stuck the note card to the wall with the rest they were all written in different colors so it looked good. " dats frum Daddy mommy .. dah one dat went on a trip ?" Kayla asked . I smiled at her fiddling with her fingers that meant she was nervous to ask me that . I picked her up and sat her on my lap . " Baby I have no Idea " she looked at me and tilted her head out of curiosity " will we see her ? " yes I told them there father was a girl it helps kiy understand everything about her a lot better . " Maybe one day baby . " she smiled and snuggled into me and Kiy came and did the same " can we go park park mommy ?" Kayla asked . " of course come on let me get dressed " they jumped off of me aa d ran inside the room with me . They both had on tank tops and some blue jeans " what should mommy wear ? " they looked at me and ran too my closet and came back with 2 outfits . Kayla had a pink tank top that exposed my belly button and some cut up blue jeans that hung low on my slim waist and kiyanna had some black joggers and a regular white T- shirt . I decided to go with Kayla's outfit just so we could match . Yes I'm one of those .. I have actually started wearing more feminine close not all the time tho . I'm still a Hood nigga . I grabbed the keys and their hands and we walked out when I was done. Unfortunately I can not afford a car right now but shit the park is right down the street . As soon as we got there they ran to the swings . Kiy waited for me because she always wanted me to swing with her and kayla just wanted to do it on her own in her words " I gots dis im big gurl " I chuckle slightly and kayla holds on to the swing tight moving her small fit back and forth it takes her some time but she starts to get higher . As for Kiyanna everytime I go high she gives me kisses o my nose and giggles . I Love them so much man . Once they got tired of swinging they ran away from me and went to the slide so I sat down on the bench and some lady came next to me . She looked so familiar she had a black choker around her neck and she was brown skin with a fat ass booty I like . " so are you a creep or are you here with kids " she asked eyeing me suspiciously . I chuckled a bit " do I look like a creep to you " I said shaking my head smirking "well where are your kids " she says and they came running towards me " mommy ice cream after playtime pwease " they say folding their hands together I shake my head yes and they jump up and down then kayla eyes the girl next to me and Kiyanna joins in " who es dis" kiyanna said looking at kayla " its not daddy so why she close to mommy " kayla dragged I looked at the girl " yeah who are you " I said adding on to my kids pettiness she laughed and said " I'm ashanti .. man your kids look exactly like my girlfriend " they looked at her " es your girlfriend my daddy ? " kayla said . Ashanti looked confused " dads are me-" I cut her off " their dad is a girl " her head tilted and she just shrugged " well no my girlfriend isn't your dad " they rolled their eyes and shrugged " well we don care " they said and unison skipping away " I'm sorry they're something else " she nodded and we started talking about a lot of stuff . She has a son and she explains to me how her girlfriend was born with a dick too and how she was straight before she met her blah blah blah . She's cool peeps but I really wanna just fuck her . We made plans to meet up tomorrow so hopefully that'll be cool.

Welcome too Chris's new life babes
Give me feedback please comment
I hope you enjoy
Sorry for mistakes babes ❤️😘