Chapter 3: Today is the day

Recap on what happened in the last chapter:

"So.." she looks nervous "do you like this Justin boy..?"
"Well..."

~back to this chapter~
"Well... Yeah. I think so." She looks shocked
"Really? Since when" she suddenly looks interested
"Uhh.. since yesterday."
"AWE. Are you going to tell him?"
"I might.."
"AWE! Okay. You can go back upstairs now."
She's not mad? Why not? She's so supportive. Ooh I have a text from Justin
J- Justin R- Raegan

J- what's your mom's number?
R- ***-***-**** why? (Make up a number)
J- no reason.
R- um? Okay?
J- alright. Gtg, bye
R- byee

Justin's POV

I'm totally going to surprise him! Dad is taking me to Maryland and Raegan's mom is making him stay home!

I packed my things in like 5 minutes and so did dad. He booked a flight for today, yesterday. We just never packed. Raegan and I have been talking for a couple months now. I want to see him in person.

My dad walks in

"Jay, you ready?"
"yeah. Lets go to the airport."

Messages between Justin and Raegan

R- Hey Justin
J- Heyy
R- Wyd?
J- nothing you? I had to lie so he wouldn't get suspicious and start asking questions.
R- same
J- well I gtg ttyl
R- okay ttyl
I'm boarding the plane. This is actually happening.

Time skip to Maryland
My dad texts Raegan's mom to tell her we're in Maryland. She makes Raegan do something so he won't know I'm there.
We arrived at his house. His mom is sitting outside, waiting for us. She walks me to Raegan's room and tells me to wait there.
She walks back downstairs with my dad and sits him down at a table.

Raegan's POV

Why is she having me do this? It's boring. I'm literally sitting in an empty room looking around. What am I getting out of this?
I hear her call for me. I walk out and go to her.

"Hey Rae, will you go grab me some hangers from your room?"
"Uh. Sure." I say with a million questions.
I'm going back to my room and I look out the window and see a car out there.
Who's car is that? There's no one here.

Justin's POV

I hear footsteps. I stop looking around and I sit on his bed looking at the door. The footsteps are getting closer. I'm getting nervous... He walks in and....

Word count: 405

ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER DJDJSJ😂😂 SORRY AGAIN. I have to save my ideas for the next chapter😂 get ready for the next one. Remember 2:30 central time.
Author out.