Chapter 9: Im sorry

Justin's POV
My legs are wrapped around his torso and he carries me downstairs. We sit on the couch and watch a movie. A scary movie at that. I snuggle into Raegan's chest.
Time skip
"Hey babe?" I hear Raegan say
"Yes love?"
"Go get dressed. Put something nice on. I'm taking you out."
I immediately get excited. I run upstairs to Raegan's room where my suitcase is. I find a button up shirt and dark jeans. My shirt was navy blue. Put my clothes on and opened the door. I go to the stairs when I see Raegan standing at the bottom the steps with flowers in his hand. I also noticed he changed. He looks so good.
Raegan's POV
I rushed to the bathroom where I hid flowers and a button up shirt with jeans. I hurried and put on my clothes, grabbed the flowers, and rushed to the bottom of the stairs. I heard the bedroom door open. I prepared myself. I looked up and saw Justin. My jaw dropped. He looks absolutely stunning. He looks surprised.
He started walking down the stairs, studying me.
"Raegan, how did you do this so quickly?" He asked confused
"Magic" I smirk. I then grab his hand and head out the door. I get in the drivers side and he gets in the passengers seat.
I start driving. We're on the highway. I put my hand in the middle, facing up signalling I want to hold his hand.
He puts his hand in mine.
"I love you Raegan." I smile
"I love you too Justin." I look over at him.
"RAEGAN! STOP!! RAEGAN!!!" I hear him screaming and I look back. There a car coming straight at us.
Everything goes black.
I open my eyes.
I'm in the road still strapped in the car. I call 911 to get someone out here. My buckle won't come off.
"911 what is your emergency?"
I tell them what happened.
"Sir, was there anyone with you?
Oh my God. Justin. I forgot. I look over at him and see his bloody face. His eyes are closed.
"My boyfriend!" I started freaking out.
"Sir, calm down. Someone will be there soon." I hang up and start crying.
"Justin! Justin. Wake up. Please." I say repeatedly feeling his pulse. It was weak. This is all my fault. I keep talking to him trying to wake him up. Firetrucks, police cars, and two ambulances are here.
They open my door and get my seatbelt off. They pulled both Justin and I out. They put Justin on a stretcher.
"What is your name, mister?"
"R-Raegan Beast." I barely get out. "he's my boyfriend"
"Okay. Come with us." I get in the vehicle and grab Justin's hand getting lost in my thoughts..

Word count: 446
Sorry I haven't been updating lately. I'll try to start updating more but for now have this chapter