Chapter One: Honors Student

Mallory's P.O.V

"Ned! Ned! GUESS WHAT? Peter yells extremely loudly into Ned's ear as I listen into their conversation. "What peter?" Ned responds sounding really annoyed.
"Liz invited me to her party" peter says while jumping up and down.
"Holy shiz balls peter" Ned screams.
I began to stop listening to their conversation and start to talk to my friends.
"You invited peter to your party?" I asked Liz.
"Yeah he doesn't know what's coming for him, he might get a geek heart attack." Liz announced.
"Please don't hurt him... I mean um don't do anything too bad" I stutter.
"Jesus Mallary no one cares about a nerd" Liz yells.
I ignore Liz because she's being especially annoying today. Then I scurry off to English. As I enter the room Mr. Fields pulls me out of the class. My face begins to blush while wondering what I've done wrong!
"Mallary I need to tell you something important, you're not in trouble" Mr. Fields states.
"You know you have the highest GPA in English out of the whole grade?"
"No I didn't" I quietly tell him.
"Well I was looking at your grades and realized that you have all A+'s, so why aren't you in honors classes." He ponders.
"I don't want to be in those classes" I exclaim even though I can't tell him the reason why.
"Well starting today you are a honors student. No excuses missy, you're going to be late for English" Mr. fields continues as he places a paper of my new class schedule in my hand. I storm off petrified of being late. I'm so glad I go into class a couple minutes early or I would already be late. I'm so scared of what Liz is going to think since she thinks she is the only smart one out of our friend group. I get to the room and People start filing into seats in the room , but my eyes open super wide when I find out that I'm in the same class as Liz .
"Oh shit" I whisper.
"Oh hey you must be the student who transferred from Mr.fields class? I'm Mrs. Shirley and you are?" She asks me. 
"I'm Mallory" I respond.
She tells me how I have a pretty name and to take a seat. When I look out to find a seat the only open one is right near Peter! Im not gonna lie Peter may be a total geek, but I've had a big crush on him since 5th grade. I take my seat next to Peter as he stares at my awkwardly.
"Hey I'm Peter, Peter Parker" he utters. I tell him my name and I start organizing my papers in my binder to get that honors student professional look.
"Sorry I don't mean to bother you, but noticed your binder says Mallory Parker, so do we have the same last name. My face goes blank. Oh shit. Oh shit. I'm screwed I wrote that during my obsession with his last name fuck. I might seem crazy, but I just wanted to know what my name would look like with his last name.
"My middle name is Parker" I lied. 

Peters P.O.V
My hand begins to shake because I'm so nervous.
"JESUS Peter calm yourself Mallory is just a girl" Ned whispers into my ear. Yeah a girl who I've had a crush on for the longest time I thought to myself as I get back to my school work. I might like Liz because she's pretty, but I like Mallory for her personality and looks. I doubt she'll ever want to be my friend!

Mallory's P.O.V
The rest of the day was uneventful besides the fact that Peter is in all of my classes! Is Mr.Fields trying to kill me? I wait for Liz out by the oak tree like usual, but she doesn't show! Did I piss her off by being in the honors classes?

Author's note: sorry this chapter sucks I just needed to start it off by addressing the main characters! Tom Holland plays Peter Parker and the girl in the picture with the light purple hair is Mallory right now.