Chapter Five: Training With a Stranger

Mallory's P.O.V
I hit accept on the call and tony begins speaking.
"I need you to suit up and meet me at Stark Tower right now." Tony informs me.
"I'm in school I can't just leave." I say.
" You wonder who pulled the fire alarm I made that as an opening now leave!" He exclaimed. I pressed the end call button rethinking the decision I may have made. Anyways I scurry off to my house and put on my suit. Looking good I said to myself in the mirror while doing finger guns. I jump up and around all the buildings in a hurry to get to Stark Tower.  When I finally arrive Tony greets me at the front door.
"I'm glad you finally decide to join us Ms. Jones." He says cockily.
"Please if you can keep the attitude at minimum and call me spider woman, I don't want my identity to be revealed." I tell him.
"Teenagers these days" he mumbles guiding me towards room. In the room lied weights, treadmills, and training courses I've never seen before, also a person and a spider suit sort of resembling mine, but in a much boyish manner was there. 
"You two Will be training here in testing your abilities every day after school for at least two hours." Tony demanded.
"Get to it." He encouraged us.
"What are we supposed to do?" I asked.
" i'm guessing he either wants us to try to one up each other or train our powers." He replies.
"Well one of those won't be hard." I whispered.
"What did you say" he yelled.
"You heard me" I giggled.
I turned away from him towards the treadmill and began to run faster than ever.
"Watch this" He says and presses a button that releases a Web to the ceiling. I just rolled my eyes back into my head even though I'm thinking that's one of the coolest things I've ever seen.
"What can you do?" He asks me. My cheeks flourish bright red and I take his arm and flip him upside down.
"Damn" he utters. " I guess Tony hasn't even given you the web fluid recipe." He continues.
I then run out of the room into Tony's office.
"Excuse  me but what is the web fluid he keeps talking about." I yell exhausted from all the running I just did.
"You didn't check your email? geez kids these days." He stated while handing me a piece of paper that had the recipe on it. Then I went out of the room and into the science lab that I somehow knew where it was. Weird that's the second time that has happened. I begin mixing fluids after fluids until it becomes a clear sticky goop. After that I insert it into my Web fluid holder that was located in my suit. Damn now I feel a whole lot better. When walking back to the practice room I see the boy come out of the room looking sad from what I can see with his mask on. I wonder who he is since I recognize his voice.
Authors note
I'm sorry that this chapter shorter I've just been stuck up with a bunch of paperwork from school, so I'll probably be posting another chapter next week or a couple of chapters.