Chapeter Three: Party Pooper

Warning: i've decided that whoever is P.O.V it is if they're having thoughts then it will just be in italics

Peters P.O.V
    I head into class with my head down low trying not to be noticed like usual. My plan fails when Mallory acts all giddy near me.
"I've got a date with flash!" Mallory screamed with a bright smile on her face.
   My face dropped "Wait flash like the one that goes to our school." I asked nervously.
Why him he doesn't deserve her?
"Yeah he might not be the best date, but it's better than going alone like I thought I had to." She giggled.
Go alone why the hell would she go alone... she is Mallory jones for crying out loud!
"Yeah totally better" I replied while fixing my glasses.  The bell rings which means class has officially started, so we take our seats. We take notes, but I can barely concentrate.
Wow that's a first! 
I start to stare at Mallory with her gorgeous pastel purple hair and her septum peircings.
They make her so beautiful and unique.

Mallory's P.O.V
I look over my shoulder and spot Peter staring at me. I immediately think something on my face or he is judging me.
"We have a test today hoped you all studied." Mr. White announces.
"Shit" I whispered.
"What's wrong?"Peter asks.
"I didn't study and now I'm going to fail" I screamed aggravated at myself. Mr. White hands me the test with a smirk. I begin to read question one, but I already know the answer. Wait this is kind of easy!
(Skip to party)

I tug on my black skater skirt because it is riding up. Flash totally blew me off, so I go to the fridge and one drink leads to another and another leads to another. Also I didn't even see Harrison my ex who I was trying to impress. Before I knew it I was completely drunk and the party just started.

Peter's P.O.V
I arrive at the party dressed in black jeans and a plain blue shirt. The blaring music over powers my ears, so I decide to get a water from the kitchen. Ned goes his way having the time of his life while I see Mallory alone near the fridge.
Where's Flash?
I go over to her with my grand old smile trying to cheer her up because she looks sad.
"What's up" I ask trying to make small talk.
"Can I tell you something" Mallory yells excitedly. When she speaks all I can smell is alcohol. Before I could answer her question a random guy yells game time and drags me and Mallory away.
"The game is truth or dare and I bet all of you have played it by now unless your a low life virgin" The guy informs us. We all sit in a circle and I look around to see who's here. There's two random guys, Mallory, Ned, Liz, Michelle, and another girl.
"Truth or dare, Liz?" One guy asks.
"Dare obviously" she shouts.
I know if I pick truth I will be labeled as a wuss puss forever.
"Remove one article of clothing." The guy replies with furrowed brows. Liz takes of a shoes and on the inside I giggle a little.
"Mallory, truth or dare?" Liz inquires.
"Truth" Mallory whispers quietly.
"Is it true you like someone sitting in this circle?" Liz questions her.
"Yes" Mallory simply answers.
Who is this guy... she better be lying.

Mallory's P.O.V
"Truth or dare, Peter? I hesitate scared of his answer.
"Dare!" Peter utters with a slight smile upon his face.
"Kiss the girl you find the hottest out of the group" I screamed angrily. I immediately thought that he is going to kiss my ex best friend, but instead his head turns the other direction and he starts going towards me. Peter softly placed his lips onto mine and fireworks go off in my stomach. After that I stumble off to the kitchen to get another drink. Heat rises to my rosy red cheeks thinking about what just happened. My crush kissed me. Now I sound like a young adult romance novel, but I love it! My vision goes a little hazy for a second probably because the large amount of alcohol I have had in the last two hours. I don't know why, but I decide it would be great to take a drive I then hope into my car and start the engine. I hear a tapping on my foggy glass window and I turn my head. It's Peter! I unlock the door and he sits on my leather seats.

Peter's P.O.V
"I can tell your drunk I'm not letting you leave" I scream at her as loud as I can.
I can't lose another person to drunk driving.
"No I'm not, by the way you look very pretty tonight." She slurs.
My cheeks slightly go pink yet I know she is just saying that because she is drunk.
"Aaaah a spider" she screams as the spider crawls up and down her arm.

Mallory's P.O.V
I feel the small critter's teeth sink into my paper white skin and my vision goes blurry. After that everything goes black. When I finally wake up I'm in a total different setting now. Bright lights flash over me and I'm strapped down to a metal bed.
"Oh she's finally awake" a similar sounding male voice cheers. I look over and see it's Tony Stark. My hands flail as much as they could as I begin to fangirl.
"Yeah I know I'm great, just come down as I let you out." Tony shouts. My body goes still as the straps start to come off. I stand up faster then I have ever before.
"Go look in the mirror" Tony tells me.  My legs rush me over to the oval shaped silver mirror. My mouth opens in shock. My lilac hair is now dirty blond, my paper white skin now has a slight tan glow, my piercings are all gone. I look like a totally different person. I'm now 100% prettier.
"What happened" I asks
"You... are kind of super human now." Tony quickly mumbles.
My jaw drops to the floor.
"What can I do!" I scream super excited.