Chapter 7: Who are they?

Peter's P.O.V
Ned and I were just chilling in my bedroom when all of a sudden my receptor that me and Ned made picks up a high blast of energy.
"Bro you might wanna spidey up for the man!" Ned whispers making sure aunt may doesn't hear.
"You're right!" I add.
We stuff my bed with pillows to make it look like a body shape just in case aunt may sees that I'm gone. Then I put on my suit and swing out the door. I get there in about three minutes even though the blast came from the other side of the city. Swinging is way faster then those over crowded streets. When I arrive I see some girl in a large winter coat. Weird? It's only 50 degrees out, but when I turn back I see her calves are not covered with the coat and she is wearing the same suit as the girl from stark industries. Then I try to leave as fast as I can, but before I leave I see the bank near me getting robbed. The huge energy blast must be coming from there I say in my head when I see the high tech weapons they're carrying. I slowly creep my way in and hang on the ceiling and I clear my throat, but I didn't even get to say anything before the girl comes in without her coat fully revealing her suit.
"Did you guys forget your pin?" She asks cockily. Hey that's what I was going to say!!
She begins to throw punches and kicks "hey you over there do u mind helping" she calls me out.
"On it" I holler while webbing up a guys gun.
She webs up the rest of them, but the gun starts shaking.
"Run" I scream while taking her hand. The gun then explodes, but not as bad as I would of thought maybe that actually wasn't the high tech energy blast.
She begins dialing 911 and we head our separate ways.
Mallory's P.O.V
I walk in the house quietly with my huge coat on.
"Late again I see." My Mom slurs, "what did u do this time huh was it that boy peter." She snarks.
"No Mom I was just with some friends picking up some food." I lie while rushing up to my room not ready for what could come out of that situation. Then I slip into some pjs and go to bed. I wake up early so I can get ready and actually look presentable. I throw on a cute skater skirt outfit and straighten my natural waves (outfit at the top). Time passes by and before you know it I'm already at school. During homeroom peter decided to talk to me about something I wasn't expecting.
"Did you watch the news!" He exclaimed.
"No." I respond.
"Well there was minor explosion at the bank but these two people they're calling Spiderman and spider woman stopped a robbery before hand." He goes on and on.
The teacher comes in and writes on the board who are they.
"Spiderman and Spiderwomen possibly the biggest news out there, but we don't know who they are, so I'm going to team you up in groups of two and you're going to come up with a project on who they are." She informs us.
"Peter, Mallory you will be together" she says while naming off the groups.
Shit... "Mrs.Shirley what if you don't think it matters who they are." I say out loud.
"That's a good argument and you could include that in your writing if you want I think it matters doesn't mean you do." She replies.
"It doesn't matter." Peter says.
" I know it doesn't matter everyone else thinks it does and yeah it may matter for a little bit but is long as they're doing what they're doing why do we have to be so focused on their identity." I rant.
Soon enough school was over and I was happy.
Then I begin to get a call from tony telling me to come to stark industries no suit involved. I run on over and get screamed at by tony "Peter told me you were out at night by yourself with your suit on suspiciously!"
"How the hell would someone from my school know I'm spiderwomen!" I yell back.
"Well Peter is Spiderman he doesn't you're Spiderwomen... you didn't know he was SPIDERMAN EITHER." Tony exclaims nervously.
"Well I don't want him knowing my identity if you can keep that secret" I tell tony.
"Well he doesn't know you know okay! You might wanna leave soon so you don't see peter." He informs me.
After our talk I rush out to my nearest exit, so I don't see peter. Right when I think it's all clear this tall handsome young man accidentally bumps into me and I trip. He pulls me up from off the ground and I get goosebumps from his masculine grip.
"You're strong." I complimented him while batting my eyelashes.
"Carrying this heavy ass shield does have its advantages" he giggles. Then I realized I've been taking to captain America like THE CAPTAIN AMERICA. My face turns a slight pink as he goes on with his day. Speaking of surprises peter then walks in.
"Mallory what are you doing here." He shouts.
"Um applying for the stark internship you?" I lie.
"Same." He says as he goes off to his other life I just learned about.