Chapeter Six: Bake Sale

Peter's P.O.V
I jump off buildings while swinging my web towards them on my way home. There was one thing I could absolutely not get out of my mind. Who was that smoking hot girl, not to betray Mallory...
*ring, ring * The sound of my phone goes off as I open my secret pocket from my suit to get out my phone.
"Hello" I say into the phone wondering who it is seeing how I didn't look at the caller ID.
"Hey peter it's Spid..." she stops.
"Mallory" she continues.
"Is there something wrong you seem a little distraught." I ask her.

Mallory's P.O.V
I hit the end call button because my cries worsen.
"You didn't think you were going to get away with having that good of a body did you? This guy I've only seen before taunts me.
"Who are you and what do u want." I yell into his face.
"Strip" he yells back.
"What?" I scream as his hand roughly covers my mouth and the other one starts to squeeze my arm.
"Take off everything or else." He threatens me.
That's where I began to take off my clothes. He smirks when I'm just in my bra and underwear.
"More" He says while slapping my face.
I strip till I'm completely naked. Then he begins to take out his camera and I bolt. He almost catches up with me, but my speedy legs help me get away. I bolt back to my house in no clothes, but going so fast no one can see me. When I arrive at home the kitchen lights are on I slowly go into that room but jolt out when I see Peter. I move as fast as I've ever gone not wanting him to see me. When in my room I fully cloth my body and I her a knock at my front door.
"Come In" I holler.
"Where have you been.. I've been worried." Peter exclaims.
"Well there was this guy following me, so I called you, but I guess I was being delusional and he took the next turn" I half lied. Yes there was a guy following, but there was a totally different outcome.
"I like your hair by the way.. well I liked it before too" Peter compliments me. I start to blush a bit "Thanks" I respond.
"I know this is totally random, but want to come to my bake sale fundraiser with me. We need to raise funds for the academic decathlon team!" He says nervously.
"I would love to" I tell him. Soon a beeping noise erupts our conversation.
"Got to go. By the way it's tomorrow after school. The bake sale." He reminds me.
Wait so is this like a date I mentally ask myself. This would be the point where I'd collect all my friends and tell them I have a date with Peter Parker, but seeing how Peter is my only friend I don't think that's going to work out.
(Next day)
School is boring per usual, but it flys by super fast. Today I wore a black skater skirt and a off the shoulder red shirt to compliment my fit body and to maybe get some stared from Peter. Then I head on over to the school cafeteria where the bake sale will be. I get a few greetings from people in my classes, but a rude greeting from Liz.
"You couldn't be anymore late your boyfriend has been talking about you all day." Liz shout as she shoves boxes of brownies into my arms.
"Um actually Liz I'm ten minutes early and I don't have a boyfriend." I say back to her.
"People on the academic decathlon team were supposed to be here 30 minutes ago, but maybe you didn't know that because I didn't tell you that you were on the team oops." She says with a devilish smile. I just roll my eyes and walk towards Peter.
"So I guess I'm on the team I didn't know till now." I shrug.
"Man I told Liz to tell you." Peter mumbles.
My phone gets a texts from a unknown number, but I ignore it.
"Are you going to reply?" Peter asks noisily.
"Nah it's just some random number." I reply.
We unload the tons of brownies and cookies on to the table. Peter and I may have touched hands accidentally a couple of times. We chatted and laughed as we sold our goods.
At the end of the bake sale Mr.Harrington announced "We made 1,234 dollars in sales today keep up the good work."
Peter walks me home and I greet him goodbye. I decide to check the message on my phone.
Unknown number: (image) meet me in the park or else this gets out to everyone.
Me: okay I'm coming
I suit up in my spider Women suit not wanting a naked photo of me released to the public. I see the man at the park.
"I will delete the photo, but I need your help." The man whispers while smoke surrounds the cold air.
"What help?" I ask.
"I need to help take down stark industries" he says seriously. I begin to laugh "you think I can do that."
"I know you can with your abilities and my high tech machines!" He let's put an evil laugh.
I kick his knee and take the phone, but he runs away. Something falls out of his pocket. I pick up the purple glowing stone as it makes buzzing noises. Then I put both the stone and the phone in my zippered pockets. How does that man know who I am?