14

~G-Dragon's P.O.V~

When Brielle punched Kiko, I reached out to grab Brielle before she fell to the floor. She had passed out from her anger and was laying limp in my arms. "I need some water please!" I shouted, looking around frantically. A guy from out of nowhere handed me a glass of water, which I then forced Brielle to drink, which made her come to. Kiko was laying on the ground sobbing and holding her face where Brielle punched her. Her nose was bleeding and her face was starting to bruise up. Brielle looked around dazed and confused, then her memories flooded in as she shot and angry look at Kiko crying on the floor. "Brielle, hey look at me." I said, grabbing her chin and turning her face towards me. "Let's go home, you're angry and you need a place to calm down, you did what was needed and there is no need for more violence okay." I reassured and I stood her up on her feet. We made our way out of the bar and into crisp night air, I lead her towards the car and helped her in, I can still sense that she was fuming over the whole ordeal. I hopped into the drivers seat and started the car. I pulled out and headed for my house, we both had work in the morning but my heart told me to let her stay with me until she calmed down. We pulled into my driveway, shutting off the car, I looked over at Brielle, she was quiet the entire car ride, and she was fast asleep against the car window. I smiled and slowly stepped out of the car and closed the door before going around to her. I opened the door and picked her up, closed the door and walked towards my house. I carried her through the door bridal style and placed her onto the couch and covered  her up with the blanket. She snuggled into the warm blanket and rolled and face the opposite direction on the couch. I headed to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of whiskey from the tiny bar counter at the end of the kitchen island. I watched her intently as she slept, her sides rose and fell as she took shallow breaths. I sighed and placed the glass on the counter and headed to my room, closing the door quietly before turning towards my bathroom to get ready for bed. I stepped into the shower and quickly washed his hair before stepping back out into the cold air of the bathroom. I wrapped my towel around my waist and opened the door to find Brielle sitting on my bed on her phone. (THERE IS SMUT IN THIS PART CLICK AWAY AND DON'T READ IF YOUR YOUNG OR OFFENDED BY SEX!!!!!!!) I was taken back by the fact that Brielle was sitting in my bed, I eyed her for a second as she lifted her head up and looked at me. "Hi." She whispered, looking a bit scared. "Hey, what are you doing in here?" I asked, my face becoming slightly hot. "I heard you close your door and so I followed you in her because I didn't wanna sleep out there alone?" She replied, swinging her legs over the side of the bed to face me. "Well uh, can you maybe get out for a few so I can get dressed?" I asked, holding my towel closer to my waist. Brielle smirked slightly and made her way over to me, she reeked of alcohol. "Did you drink more?" I asked as she came really close, her eyes level with my chest. "Mayyybeeee..." She slurred slightly and trailed her fingers down his chest and towards the hem of his towel. "W-Wait Brielle!" I yelled as she began pulling down the towel. "Just let it happen Jiyong.." She purred, kneeling down in front of me. I sighed, and nodded, I wanted this since that night when she came out in that dress. She yanked the towel down, and began rubbing my soft length, it became hard as soon her hand made contact with the soft skin. I grunted slightly, shivering at the touch. She eyes me slightly before pulling it to her mouth, closing her lips around the tip, she sucked slightly before taking more of his length. I pulled her away from me and picked her up, carrying her to the bed, throwing her on it. I began undressing her, first with her dress, then her panties and bra, I kissed down her body, towards her rose area. I kissed her inner thigh before slowly licking her womanhood. She arched her back in response to my tongue moving around her bud, I grabbed her hips and pushed my tongue over her rose more. She cried out as her body shook, her orgasm rippling through her small figure. I stood up and opened her legs more. "Are you sure?" I asked, gripping her hips, angling her rose toward my length. "Yes, I'm sure." She replied, her eyes never leaving mine. "Am I your first?" I said, rubbing the tip to her entrance. She nodded in response, shivering at the touch to her sensitive area. I eyed her, pushing in to her, slowly but quick enough to take her innocence. She cried out in pain and clawed my shoulders, I stayed where i was, afraid of hurting. "M-Move.." She whispered, tears falling down her face. I nodded, moving in and out of her slowly. She cried out in pain, her body shivering as I moved. With both of us being intoxicated, I doubt either one of us would remember this in the morning. She began moaning loudly, her pain clearly subsided as she began enjoying the pleasure I was giving. It had been so long since I had decent sex with anyone, and boy was it amazing. I groaned out as I picked up my pace, the sound of our skin slapping with each thrust. I could feel my climax building, I gripped onto her tighter, pushing into her thighs as she clawed my back and shoulders, I swore as I released inside of her, while she clamped around my pulsing length, reaching her limit with me. I pulled out of her, laying down next to her, but before long she was asleep. I closed my eyes and fell asleep next to her, happily satisfied.

AN: IM SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING!!! I PROMISE I WILL UPDATE MORE!!! THANK YOU ALL FOR READING MY STORY AND SUPPORTING IT!!