29

~G-Dragon's P.O.V~

"Brielle, please stay here." I pleaded as she tried to pull on her shoes by herself. "Jiyong, I want to see my mother right away, not  wait for you to come back." She argued, stepping past me and out the door to the car. I rolled my eyes and followed her. "Brielle, please stay home, I promise I'm capable of picking your mom up." She just ignored me and stepped into the passenger side. I sighed and got into the driver's seat, pulling out of the driveway and to the airport. "I don't understand why you couldn't have stayed at the house." I said again, eyeing her figure next to me. "And I want to see my mom now." She argued back, snapping her head towards me. I sighed and nodded, paying attention to the road as we drove. After an hour drive, we finally pulled into the airport, Brielle jumped up and quickly opened the door to the car, rushing or actually wobbling into the airport doors. I sighed and followed after her, trying to keep up with her wobbling.  "Brielle!" I heard another woman's voice as someone rushed to encase Brielle in a hug. "Mom! I missed you!" Brielle said, tears staining her pale skin. I stood in the back awkwardly, messing with my rings on my fingers. "Is that Jiyong?" Her mother asked, catching my eyes. "Yes, this is Jaejoon's father, and my future husband.." She replied, eyeing her mother carefully, watching her tense up slightly. "Husband..?" Her mother whispered, eyeing me up and down before stepping closer, bringing me into a hug. "Thank you for blessing my daughter, with her first child, and her only love." She said, looking into my brow eyes. I smiled and hugged her back, watching Brielle as she smile. "Thank you for blessing me with your daughter, and I'm glad I'm her first everything." I replied, smiling over at Brielle. She just smiled right back, here eyes beaming with happiness. Her mom pulled away from me and smiled before turning to Brielle, placing her hands on her round belly, smiling warmly. "I think it's about time we head back? It's getting late and I don't wanna be out on the road late at night." Brielle suggested, placing her hands over her mothers hands. "That would be a good idea." Her mother replied, removing her hands from her stomach. The drive home was silent except for when Brielle's mom would ask me questions about Seoul, and about the group. Brielle had fallen asleep in the front seat so it was just me and her mom in the car that were awake, she got to know me and I got to know her, this was a perfect start to mine and Brielle's future.

~Brielle's P.O.V~

It was maybe almost 1 in the morning when we pulled into the driveway, Mom and Ji were talking happily, which was what I was hoping for. I wanted them to get along for Jaejoon's sake and forget about past bullshit. I had woken up but pretended to be asleep so I could listen in on their conversations. Jiyong shook me slightly, whispering to me that we were home. I stretched and yawned, pushing open my door, struggling to climb out of the car. "Let me help you baby." Jiyong said, quickly getting out of the car, walking over to my side. He helped me up out of the car, steadying me so I wouldn't fall before heading to the back to grab my mom's bags, helping her out as well. "Such a gentleman Brielle, you sure have found yourself a keeper." I smiled as Jiyong became flustered, his face turning bright pink. He just chuckled and headed for the front door, going inside. I grabbed my moms hand as she lead me up to the door, wobbling as I went. "How many weeks do you have left?" She asked as we entered the house, helping me through the door. "About a month left so 4 weeks?" I replied, trying to count in my head. "I'm so excited, I can't wait to hold him." My mom replied, walking towards the living room, sitting down on the small love seat. Jiyong came back out of the guest room, smiling with a blush on his face. "I put your bag into the guest room, just make yourself at home." He said, bowing to her slightly. "Thank you Jiyong, that was really sweet of you." She replied, standing up to hug him. She then pulle back and grabber her slipper, smacking him in the arm with it. "If I ever here you do something to hurt Brielle again, I will whoop you with another slipper." She said, in between laughs. I started laughing, watching Jiyong's eyes widen, looking over at me. He then started laughing, pulling my mom back into their hug. "I think we should all head to sleep." I suggested, stretching my arms, yawning loudly. My mom and Jiyong both nodded, my mom slipping into her room down the hall from ours and the nursery. Jiyong helped me to our room, walking was getting hard with such a big belly, he helped me into our bathroom, helping me out of my clothes before running a hot shower for the both of us. I stepped in under the warm stream, sighing at the feeling of warmth. Jiyong stepped in behind me, pulling me closer to him. He began to wet mt hair and then wash it for me, something he's never done to me before. "You deserve this, you do so much for me Brielle, I don't know where I would be without you, thank you for giving me a second chance when you did." He said, as he began rinsing my hair. I smiled and turned to him after he finished with my hair, I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him sweetly yet passionate. "I love you so much Jiyong, thank you for blessing me with out baby, and the life I now live, if it wasn't for you and the guys, I think I would still be trying to find a job." I said after our lips parted. He smiled, tears brimming in his brown eyes as he leaned in and placed another kiss upon my lips.

A/N:  DON'T KILL ME I KNOW THIS IS HELLA LATE! BUT THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 3.7K READS! IT ONLY TOOK A COUPLE DAYS TO REACH THAT READER AMOUNT! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR APPRECIATING MY STORY! I HAD STOPPED THIS STORY BECAUSE IT WASN'T GOING ANYWHERE BUT WITH THE LOVE AND SUPPORT FROM YOU GUYS THIS STORY HAS SOARED FROM BEING A SMALL AMOUNT OF READERS TO 3,000+ READERS! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH, THERE IS ONLY 11 CHAPTERS LEFT UNTIL THE END! PLEASE KEEP READING AND SHARE MY STORY TO OTHER READERS! THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS! AUTHOR OUT!