Chapter 43: Vegan Enthusiast

Nazneen's Point Of View

I wake up with a yawn and go downstairs. I make some scrambled eggs and eat silently at the counter. I wash my plate and put it away, going back upstairs. I change into jean shorts and a white off the shoulder top. I decide on my cowboy socks and I slide into my black vans. I slide my phone in my back pocket and throw my hair into a loose ponytail. I walk over to Ethan and Grayson's and knock. Grayson opens the door and walks away when he sees it's me. I come in and close the door behind me.

"Grayson want 1 or 2 e-" Ethan says before seeing me."Oh. Hi." He greets.

"You think we can talk?" I ask.

He nods.

"I'll finish." Grayson says and gets up.

I walk out back and he follows, closing the sliding door behind him.

"You can't just tell me you love me." I cross my arms.

"Yes I can. And I did. I never said you needed to think so much about it." He snaps."I know you are with Nash. I don't have a problem with it. I just couldn't not tell you about how I felt." He finishes.

"Not like it isn't a big deal. Love is a big deal Ethan. I doubt it will just go away." I say.

"So you want me to what Naz? Just stop?"

"That's not what I'm saying. I can't just let this go Ethan."

"Yes you can. Just let it go Naz. For the both of us." He says and goes back inside.

I follow him in and leave.

"Hey Naz!" Cam greets as he gets in his car.

"Hi Cam Bam." I wave.

"Want to go out shopping with me? I'm just going to Beverly Hills."

"Sure let me go get my purse." I say and go inside and grab my purse from the hook next to the door."I'm going out with Cameron!" I yell for Em.

I shut the door behind me and run over to Cameron's car, getting in.

"Hi." I sigh.

"Hey." He smiles and rounds the street, the gate lifting. I sink down in the seat, turning on the radio.

I take out my vlog camera.

"Hey guys! It's Saturday and I'm going shopping with Cam Bam. Keep your boyfriends inside." I wink."Cameron do you wanna say anything?"

"No." He laughs.

I groan and put away my camera. We sing along to It's Everyday Bro while he drives. We get there after going through all of Jake Paul's songs and some of Logan's. It feels like we have been driving around the parking garage for hours trying to find a spot.

"There is one right there Cameron." I complain.

"That isn't covered Nazneen. The car will be all hot when we come back. Want a burning belt buckle? No." He defends his choices.

I put my hands up and groan. We keep driving around till Cameron sees an old guy about to pull into a spot. Cameron rolls down his window and I sink down in my seat further.

"Can I have that parking spot? I'm Cameron Dallas." He yells out the window.

The old guy flips off Cameron.

"Did I say Cameron Dallas? I meant Taylor Giavasis. The animal activist and vegan enthusiast."

"Why didn't you say so? Not your mother not your milk!" The old guy says and backs up.

"You know it!" Cameron smiles and parks."That is how you get a parking spot." Cameron tells me.

"Fid you just tell him that you were Nash's ex?" I squint in confusion.

"She was awful." He rolls his eyes."He used to sneak over my place to eat Mickey D's." He adds and gets out. I follow and I bet him 5 dollars that I'll beat him using the stairs. He shakes on it and gets in the elevator. As soon as it closes I push open the door to the stairs and almost trip, flying down them as fast as I can. I push the door open and thank the lord that I get 5 dollars. 5 whole items on the dollar menu. The elevator door opens and I smile widely. He hands me a 5 dollar bill. I put it in my back pocket and I rest my sunglasses on my head, I walk beside him, chatting about the weather. A fan I assume recognizes Cameron and asks for a picture. I take a picture for them and someone will a huge camera and a "Hollywood Fix" tee-shirt on comes over. I watch like all their youtube videos. They are pretty good at knowing where people will be.

"Where's Nash?" He asks, following us as we walk.

"With the Jacks." Cameron shrugs.

"Are you two on a date?" He asks.

"Very much so. First date was at Lowe's." I joke.

Cameron pulls me into a Justice and leads me further into the store.

"Why are we in Justice?" I ask.

"You don't want matching chokers?" He asks like it was obvious.

"Hell yes." I say and go over to the display.

"This pack has peace signs?" I suggest, showing him.

"Too plain and basic." He says and waves them away.

"Peanut butter and jelly!" I say excited, holding it up.

He shakes his head.

"This pack is a cookie and a glass of milk." I hold it up.

"Accurate representation of a tough cookie." He says and nods in approval of the pack of two.

I take them to the cashier and pay with my new 5 dollars. I thank the lady that was giving us weird looks and as soon as we walk out I rip open the cardboard. I pass him the cookie and I keep the milk for myself. I throw away the cardboard that kept them in place. I drag him off the side of the sidewalk and he puts mine on and I put on his.

"I feel amazing." He shrugs and keeps walking.

I go into pink and look through the bathing suits while Cameron looks around curiously. I pink out a black one piece and grab Cameron who was avidly looking at the posters. I pay for the bathing suit and hand Cameron my bag.

"Why do I have to hold your bags?" He asks.

I shrug and keep walking. He goes into Vineyard Vines and I follow. He buys like 4 hats and makes me carry the bag.

"Want to get some lunch?" He asks.

"Where do you want to go?" I ask.

"How does Panera sound?"

"Pretty bueno." I shrug.

"Didn't know I was shopping with Logan Paul." He says as we start walking to the Panera.

"We out here." I say.

We get to Panera and join the growing line. Cameron gets a salad and it's soon my turn to order.

"Can I have the m-mac and cheese please."

She nods.

"Would you like a drink?" She asks.

"Yes please." I say.

She gives me the total and I hand her a 20. She gives me my change and I put it in my back pocket. I get fruit punch and join Cameron as a table he picked. I put the Vineyard Vine bag next to me.

"Has Nash asked you yet?" He asks.

"Ask me what?" I laugh.

"Nothing." He shakes his head and sips his drink.

"What?" I prod.

  His buzzer goes off and he waves it before getting up. I put my face in my hand as I watch him walk away.