Chapter 13: Wine

Nazneen's Point of View

  I wake up in Nash's bed alone. I yawn and make my way downstairs and plop on the couch. There was a note on the coffee table so I pick it up and read it.

  Me and Hayes have gone out to play some football, be back soon babygirl-Trash Nash

  I laugh a little then take my bag and walk over to Aunty Em's. She has a very modernized design. She's in the back, gardening. I drop my bag on the stairs and walk outside.

       "Aunty Em!" I yell, putting my hand above my eyes as a visor. 

  She waves and then takes off her gloves. For a woman in her early 30's she gardens a whole lot. She walks inside and hugs me.

       "Welcome back Naz. So glad you're staying for good. You're mother called. She wants you to call her." She says and I nod.

  We start walking up the stairs.

       "You're room is on the left. I switched rooms so you can have the master." She says. 

  I nod and make my way to my new room.

       "Want to go out to maybe Lowe's to pick which color you want to paint your room? I just want you to feel comfortable in you're own space you know?" She says and I nod.I place my bag against the wall. I talk because I laugh when you're in an empty room and when you talk it echoes. I change into a romper and throw my clothes into the corner. I walk into the bathroom and put my hair up into a bun. I walk downstairs and ask Em to take a picture of me for Instagram.

       "Nazneen you are so pretty." She says giving me my phone back.

       "Thanks Em." I smile as I post it.

  I slide my phone in my purse and take her keys. I wave goodbye as I head out.

       "Hey B!" Someone calls out a couple houses away.

       "Hey Cam." I smile.

       "Where you going?" He asks, walking over to me.

       "Just going to Lowe's. Picking out a color for my room." I say, pushing up my ball cap.

       "I'm coming." He states getting in the passengers side.

       "Ok then?" I say, getting in.

  I input the closest Lowe's in the GPS and we are off. Nash calls me and I answer it, putting it on speaker.

       "Hey babygirl." He says.

       "Hey daddy." Cameron replies.

  I elbow him.

       "What are you doing with that dipshit?" He laughs.

       "We are going to Lowe's. Picking a color for my room." I say.

       "Sounds fun. Don't drag Cam along next time." Nash says.

       "I don't even call him daddy." I tell Cam.

       "Sure you don't." Cam says.

       "What Cam said." Nash says.

       "Ok. I'm leaving now. Bye." I say.

       "I love you." 

       "I love you way more." I say before I hang up.

  We get there as soon as we get out of the car, cameras start flashing.

  Are paparazzi everywhere?