Announcements

Hello!

So, I've been so extremely thankful for all of the comments I've received in this story. It amazes me that people can be so great and kind about my story.

No matter what day I'm having, weather it's the worst or amazing, reading the comments you've left for me can make it even better.

I love the comments you leave, most of them are very very sweet, or hilarious and none of you know how much that means to me. It means so much that you like it, and that's all I want.

I've also gotten a lot of comments expressing the way you feel, and the way the topics of this story have affected you personally and I want you to know that I am SO PROUD OF ALL OF YOU.
No matter what you're going through, you can do this.
You can recover from self injury or an eating disorder, you can do better in school and make new relationships. You can do anything you try to do, and I believe in all of you honestly.

I'm always always here if any of you need anything at all, and I'm just so grateful for all of you. You've impacted my life more than you know.

(Here's the actual announcements)

I made an Instagram specifically for my Wattpad, I have some exciting things that will be coming out in the next few weeks/months and Instagram will be where I announce things first, then I will announce them here on my Wattpad.
If you have any interest in following my personal accounts, just message me.

The Instagram is yeahboy_dollface

Now... for the announcement you may or may not be more excited for

IM WRITING FULL STORY IN JACKS PERSPECTIVE.

I was asked to do this more than I've ever been asked to do anything, I've gotten so many requests over personal messaging and I've finally decided to do it!!!

It won't be the same exact thing in a different point of view, it'll be a story of how he really ended up in the hospital, in more detail than his short summary of it.

The story will be similar because it is still the same thing but in a different point of view, and there will be a lot before Alex even comes in.

I had a lot of questions about Jack, and it was honestly flattering to me that my characters were seen and talked about as real people.

My stories are real, each story is something that someone has gone through.

A lot of these situations are from my personal life, and things I've been around. They're very personal to me, and the way people react matters a lot to me.

Thank you thank you thank you for all that you've done for me without even knowing.

I hope you're happy with this, and I have another story that should be out in no time.

I always listen to my requests and if you have one about how my next stories should go or how this one should go, I would absolutely love to hear it.
If you need anything at all, or if you want a friend in always here. You can message me personally on here or on my Instagram.

Thanks again, to everyone reading this.

(UPDATE: The story is now posted in full!)