2 a.m. And In The Emergency Room Pt.1

*Corey* (FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVERRRRR)

As Devyn and I were getting into bed, we heard a knock at the door. "Yea?" I answered. Outside the door was Colby. He looked worried. "What's up?"

"I think Rory has um... an eating disorder." He whispered.

"What are you talking about?" I ask him, starting to get even more worried.

"Have you ever seen her eat? Have you seen her legs? She doesn't look like she eats, and she always talks about how 'fat' she is." He said worriedly. He does make sense. But why wouldn't she tell us?

"I don't know dude... maybe we should talk to her about it tomorrow." I said, he looked off and nodded.

"Night Colby."

"Night."

*Rory*

The day flew by in a haze. It was currently 1 a.m. and everyone was asleep. I've been painting the pictures I wanted to on my walls and I got to my second wall before I got too bored. I decided to get out. I took the bandana that I was using to keep the paint fumes away off, grabbed my penny board and quietly crept out of the house. I went past the gates and started my way to the orphanage. On my way there though, I had an unsettling feeling about tonight. Like my stomach was all twisted up into knots. Weird.

I make it there and head up to Quill and Stacy's room. "Wakey wakey!" I whisper-yelled while I shook them. They both woke up and gave me hugs. "I met the cutest boy today." I said as I was about to sit down on my old bed. I was startled when I felt a lump already there.

"What the fuck man?" Whoever I almost sat on said as they woke. It was a blonde girl with green eyes, and looked around my age.

"My bad. I'm so sorry, I didn't know they gave my bed away." I apologize. She narrowed her eyes at me and flipped me off while saying,

"Fuck you bitch."

I didn't take it too offensive since it was pretty late. She then went back to bed. I took the girls downstairs to talk. I even woke up Sarah.

"So, who's the new girl?" I asked them. Their expressions soon changed.

"Her name's Gigi. She's a royal bitch, excuse the French." Quill said sadly. She so takes after me.

"Well she can't be that bad." I say, not taking the worst in her just yet. They probably think that since she's around my age she's trying to replace me is all.

"Totally. She hogs the bathroom, steals our cash, and rats us out-even if we didn't do it!" Stacy sighed. Maybe they're exaggerating. I don't want to think that the new oldest is a bully.

"She even hides Chloe's inhaler!" Sarah yelled. Oh now that's crossing a line. She needs that to... I don't know... stay alive?! I swear I'll go ape-shit on her when I have the chance. A silence falls over the room.

"I met a cute boy today." I say, trying to lighten the mood.

"Ah! Give me the deets!" Quill shouts in excitement. I knew that'd do the trick.

"Well, I was in Target and-"

"Can you rodents keep it down?!" I was cut off by the lump from earlier yelling.

"But Rory-"

"Shouldn't even be here right now? Yea, I know. So why don't you scram fatty?" She shouts from the top of the stairs. I get filled with rage once I heard her say that. I storm over the blonde-bimbo-blood-sucking-shit-on-a-stick-bitch and raise my fist when suddenly I get filled with memories...

"You sack of shit! Get back here!"She shouted as she grabbed a fist full of my hair.

"Ow! It hurts!" I yelp in pain. She didn't care. She only smacked me across the face.

"Mom didn't want you..." She shouted as she kicked my side. "Dad didn't want you..." She said as she kicked me again. "So who gets stuck with the six year old? Me!" She said as she kicked me over and over again, making me scream and yelp in pain and horror.

I felt tears flood my eyes as the girl who was flinching before me started to slightly open her eyes.

"What's wrong? Too much of a pussy to hit me?" She questions cockily.

"No. I just swore off violence a long time ago." I told her truthfully. She only smirked,

"Psh, I bet you just don't have the balls."

"Well I don't because I'm a girl, unlike you who probably hides theirs in skimpy lacey clothes." I smirk back. She gasps and I grab my board and walk out. I let tears slip down my cheeks and let the wind blow them away. I skate faster to get to the house. I become more drowsy. I start to see the spots again. I hear the ringing in my ears yet again.

'I just have to make it home.' I thought to myself. I began to feel myself slow down. What's going on? I make it to the gate and began to run inside. I don't even care if I'm quiet. As soon as I get inside, my vision is filled with so many spots, and all of my limbs feel like jelly, I drop to my knees with a loud thud.

"Who's there?!" I heard what sounded like Elton shout from the top of the stairs. That was that last thing  that happened before I blacked out.

*Corey*

"Corey! Corey wake up!" I woke up to hear Elton screaming from downstairs. I wake up and begin to run down stairs, worriedly. Devyn starts to wake up as well. When we get down, I see Elton on the phone, and Rory passed out on the floor by the door.

"What the hell happened?!" I asked as I made it down. I swear if this is a prank, I'm going to flip. I start looking around for a camera, but couldn't find any in the usual hiding spots. No. No no no. No no no no no. No!

"An ambulance is on it's way." He said seriously. He's lying.

"What the hell happened?!" I asked again.

"I don't know! I was just getting up to my room from the garage, and I heard the front door open!" He said, freaking out.

"What's going on?" Aaron said as he made his way downstairs.

"Rory just walked in and passed out." Elton said. Soon enough the ambulance is here and Devyn and I get in the back with her.

I hope she's okay.

---

How was that chapter?
Go back to the last chapter and leave more questions for them please!