Abby Confesses?

Nick's POV

         The bell rang and Lexie fell asleep on me. So I lightly shook her and said,
"Hey babe, the bell rang." She started to slowly open and close her eyes. She woke up and she stretched.
"Haha, so sleepy beauty is up?" I said with a smirk.
"Shut up!" She said giggling.
"What you're adorable sleeping." I said.
She blushed and then I got up. I grabbed her bag and handed it to her. I quickly packed everything back up and put it back in the basket. So I had one hand with a basket and then I grabbed Lexie's hand. We walked to werewolf class and we sat in our seats waiting for the teacher.

Marshall's POV

"Well.. I..am not the one who likes Nick.." Abby confused.
"What?!" I said.
"Okay. My friend here, Zoey. She's a junior here. She's a meiwf'a." Abby explained.
"Oh? Honestly I thought you liked him." Ella said.
"Heh, I gotta admit he's cute, but he's not my type." Abby said. "My friend Zoey. When she doesn't get what she wants.. she will find away to get what she wants."
"Not trying to be rude, but how are you friends with her?!" I asked.
"It's fine, but it isn't really my choice. *a pause* She's my sister.." Abby said.
        The bell rang and it was very awkward... "Well, we'll see you around." I said.
              As Ella and I were walking to werewolf class we let our ears and tail out and we were talking about what are we gonna do about Zoey? Like I don't think Abby is really a bad person, it's just Zoey. When we got to class Lexie and Nick were already there.

Lexie's POV

I saw Marshall and Ella as they walked in and they explained everything to me that happened at lunch..
"So Zoey likes Nick..? And Abby is her sister?" I asked.
"Yeah, basically.." Marshall said.
"Well.. I guess it's another person who's gonna hate me.." I said.
"Come on don't say that." Ella said. As I was about to say something the bell rang and the teacher was on time.
             So class ended and Ella, Marshall, Nick, and I all walked out. I saw Abby walking towards us with someone who looks like her but older, she was also a meiwf'a, so Ella and Marshall quickly hid their ears and tail and I though, "Great.. Abby is coming with her sister.." Problem, none of us have told Nick about Abby nor Zoey yet.. So Abby walked up to us and Zoey was with her.
"Hey guys! This is my sister Zoey.." Abby said. We all said hey and Zoey gave Nick that smirk face.

Nick's POV

That Zoey girl kinda creeped me out. I felt very uncomfortable. So I kinda stepped behind Lexie and I put my arms around her. I felt so happy whenever I was around Lexie. She started blushing, but Ella had a weird look in her face, same with Marshall and Abby. Then Zoey her face started turning red like she was about to explode? Zoey started stomping away and Abby quickly said,
"Sorry guys! See yeah later."
"What's that girls problem?" I questioned. Everyone looked worried even Lexie and finally Marshall said, "Nick.. that Zoey girl. She likes you apparently.. and according to Abby, when she doesn't get what she wants, she will find away to get what she wants."
"W-what?" I questioned. "Well, no matter what, I'll always love you Lexie." I said hugging her from behind. I kissed her cheek and we all headed out.
           I drove Lexie home and her parents weren't home.
"Nick, can got stay with me? I'm kinda scared Zoey will try to do something honestly. She said.
"I would love to, but your mom hates me and I doubt she'll do anything." I said.
"Well.. not anymore!" Lexie said.
"Huh? She doesn't?" I questioned.
"My dad had the talk with her last night and then this morning she apologized." Lexie explained.
"Well I'm glad she likes me now. I guess I'll stay with you, just because I love you." I said. She giggled and she grabbed my arm and ran inside.

(Time skip to Friday after school)

             "Alright, ready for the date after I get out of detention?" I asked.
"Of course, I still can't believe you or it though." Lexie said giggling. I hugged her before I walked in and then kissed her on her head. "Good luck." She said walking away. I smiled and walked in. Marshall was already there sitting. I sat down and another girl walked in after me. She had blonde hair and sky blue eyes. She was a m-meiwf'a. She smirked and sat next to me. Marshall was on the other side of me and as Marshall was about to say something the teacher walked in.
"Alright. You all know why you're in here, now you guys will sit here quietly for a hour silently. Now, but your bags in the front of the room and your cell phones in the box on my desk." He said. We all walked up to the front of the room and did what we told, as I was putting my phone in the box the girl put her hand on top of mine and smiled. "You're mine." She said with a smirk.

(A/N: I'm sorry it's been a while since I've posted a chapter, I've just been very busy with school and camp. I'll try to post more.. Thank you guys for staying with me. :))