~Prologue~

"Ooh~ Mika-Kunnnnn~" The petite girl giggled as she continued to bug Mikaela Hyakuya.

"Nye nye MIKA-KUNNNN~!"

"What do you want you pest?"

"Ah~! That's no way to treat something of Ferid's is it, Mika-kun~?"

Mika grunted and looked away as the girl giggled.

"She's right you know " Lacus Welt finally spoke up.

"I don't wanna mess with whatever Ferid is involved with"

Everyone nodded in agreement. Rene, Mika, Lacus and the girl. None of them knew who the girl was, only that she was someone Ferid was involved with.

She was probably higher ranked then all of them too because when they tried to put her in her place, she beat them all in speed and strength.

No one pushed her to reveal her name.

However, everyone agreed that she was gorgeous.

"Hey Mika-Kun let's play a game~" The girl smirked and looked right at Mika.

Mika ignored her.

"Mika-Kun~ Why do you ignore me? I just wanna-"

"SHUT UP!" Mika yelled, grabbing the attention of everyone on the transport plane. "Just shut the hell up! God, why do you have to talk so much?"

Suddenly, she was behind him grabbing him by the hair. He winced in pain as everyone on the plane went silent.

"Awww Mika-Kun~ Your so cute when your angry. Unfortunately, for you I didn't appreciate your tone with me~"

She started to drag her fingers down his neck and grabbed him by his cape.

"Do you mind if I have a bite?~"

Then, the petite girl bit into Mika's neck despite the obvious protests coming from the blond. She pulled away and leaped up towards the window, pretending the whole thing never happened.

Mika rubbed the side of his neck where the bite marks are.

"You deserved that one " Lacus said, with a smirk on his face.

"Oh shut up" Mika muttered as Lacus laughed.

"Hey guys~ Do you wanna have a little fun?~" the girl said, pointing out the window. "Maybe we can grab a bite from the humans down there~"

"Miss, I do believe those are from the army " Rene says , for the first time the whole trip.

"Ehhh~ Well, that's even more fun~! Let's go!"

But, they didn't have to get out of the plane, they were forced off.

By, an arrow shot by one of the demon army soldiers.

The vampires landed on their feet and started to attack the humans.

"Oh ho~? Hello little human~" The girl said, grabbing the man by his neck.