~Chapter 10~

Ferid saunters past all the guards and gracefully opens the castle door.

"After you, Mika-Kun~"

Mika rolls his eyes but follows after Ferid as they both walk into the castle.

Ferid puts his hands on his hips and smiles widely, a sweat drop falling down the back of his head.

Mika looks to Ferid and glares. "What's wrong with you?"

"It seems I don't know where to go from here ~"

Mika sweat drops. "What the actual hell Ferid?"

Ferid laughs and lifts his hands up in a sort of "I'm confused" kind of way.

"Don't worry Mika-Kun~ I have a plan~!"

"Oh ya? Does your plan involve me strangling you?!" Mika spits back, glaring at Ferid.

Ferid laughs and points down the hall. "I have a feeling it's that way~ Lets go Mika-Kun. A fun adventure is awaiting us~".

Mika sighs and follows Ferid down the hallway.

After , walking aimlessly Ferid spots a group of vampires and low ranking progenitors standing outside of an obviously dark door. 

"Mika -Kun~? Do you think that someone is there~?"

Mika looks over to where Ferid was looking and spots the group of vampires.

"Alright, Ferid what's your plan?"

"We Attack them~"

Mika throws an annoyed look at Ferid.

"I know you have a better plan than that you pervert"

Ferid gasps in mock shock causing all the guards to look their way.

Mika face palms. "Great job, idiot"

Ferid smiles and moves from behind the pillar they were hiding behind. "Looks like we are going to attack them after all~"

"Okay, but how am I supposed to fight with this giant vat on my back?"

"You're smart Mika-Kun~ Figure it out~".

Mika grunts and tightens the straps on the vat, while pulling out his sword to attack an oncoming vampire.

"Gah, Ferid! Can you help me?" Mika grunts as he is attacked by 6 other vampires at once.

Ferid leans against a near by pillar and waves. "Ya, I don't think so. But, I will be of help once he shows up~".

"WHO?" Mika yells to Ferid , as he attacks yet another oncoming foe.

"Ferid Bathory-Sama"

Ferid turns at the sound of his name and smiles.

"Ahh~ Well if it isn't the 16th progenitor himself~ How are you doing lately General~? Had enough of being Urd-Sama's puppet?"

The general growls at Ferid. "I've had enough of your games Ferid!"

"I second that!" Mika says, killing off the last vampire guard.

Ferid laughs as he looks to the general. "Well, you know you can't attack me. You owe me your life general~"

The general grunts and looks at Mika. "If your ever in a pinch NEVER rely on this. It will end your life".

Mika sighs and scratches his head. "Too bad I'm already stuck with this pervert ". Mika glares at Ferid which causes Ferid to laugh.